Chapter twenty - nine

My name is Alexia Alwyn.
My name should be Alexia Styles.
My mother is Taylor Swift.
My father is Harry Styles.
My daddy is Joe Alwyn.
I looked down at the sentences I'd written for in court. "If I do this mine mother is gonna kill me.", I whispered to myself.

" Oh she's gonna kill you anyways, princess.", I turned around and saw Math leaning against my door. "I didn't hear you enter...", I replied softly. "Yeah, I'm a spy you know. I've got more skills than James Bond." I laughed, he always cheered me up. "Why is she gonna kill me anyways?" Math walked over to me, sitting on a chair at my desk, and stood behind me. "Because I've got a feeling you're gonna tell the world about everything." I instantly turned sad. "You act like I have a choice..." Math wrapped his arms around me from behind and said: "You've always got a choice, princess." I sighed and let my head rest in my hands. Math's voice suddenly changed: "Get up princess, we're going for a ride." I turned around and watched him walk to my bedroom door as he took his jacket he'd thrown down on my bed earlier. I was confused but I stood up anyway and followed him. "Where are we going?", I yelled through the corridor as I watched him descend the staircase. "Stop being so damned curious and take a leap princess." I smiled, pulled the hairtie of my wrist and made a ponytail while hurrying after him. When I passed the living room I grabbed my purse, swung it over my shoulder and threw my keys, phone and headphones in it.
"Mom, dad, I'll be back by dinner okay?", I yelled. My dad yelled back: "Styles you better take care of my daughter, you'll regret it otherwise." But Math was already outside. When I shut the door behind me I saw Math standing by a motorcycle, he held two helmets in his hand and grinned like a 4 year old. I was completely shocked: "No.", I stumbled. "No.", I repeated, louder this time. He rolled his eyes: "C'mon, it'll be fun." He was perfectly dressed for this, the whole picture. He wore a white tee with a leather jacket and a dark jeans. Than you had me. I wore a white summer dress that ended a hand above my knee, my hair was in a ponytail and I didn't have a tan since spring for me existed out of writing inside the house. "I am so not climbing on that." Math took my hand and dragged me towards his motorcycle. "You'll love it. Just riding around the town, it's amazing." I protested as he put the helmet on my head but he didn't listen. "My parents will kill you.", I tried to sound serious. But it just didn't help. Math put me on that... thíng and climbed in front of me. "Grab my waist.", he said. So I laid my hands on his waist. When he drove off I almost flew away so I put my arms around him entirely and I was so scared that I pushed my face in his back. I felt all kind of things. Mostly adrenaline. I was scared and excited, the last time I felt like that was when I attended the Grammy's.

MATH'S POV

She stood there completely shocked and dumbfounded on her front porch. "No.", she stumbled, only to repeat herself. I laughed, she looked amazing in that white dress and I guess I could never get enough of those green eyes. "C'mon it'll be fun." I saw her little frown, she was thinking about something. She could drift away so easily. Her fingertips were stained with blue ink, she always forgot that. I love how her body is always marked by her writing. Every little piece of her screams: "I'm an artist!"
"I am so not climbing on that." I laughed, walked towards her and dragged her with me. When I climbed in front of her I told her to grab my waist. She did but when I took off she wrapped her arms around my body. I was almost too distracted to ride. Her fragile little arms that had never lifted anything else but a pen and a guitar. She dugged her face into my back and I loved how she felt safer like that. But she had to see this, she had to look around. "Look up princess. It's breathtaking." So that's what she did. I heard a laugh escape her mouth like a thousand silver bells ringing. How would I ever be able to live without that sound?

SOOO
DO Y'ALL STILL LIKE IT? WERE GOING TO A ROMANTIC TRIP THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IT'LL BE FOLLOWED BY SOME MAJOR DRAMA. Y'ALL READY? LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Love y'all x