Chapter 2

I sat crossed legged on the attic floor and was thinking about the plan that'd popped into my head earlier. I loved my mother, she was amazing, sweet, charming, funny and kind. But she's always taken that one thing from me, the thing I really needed. My freedom.
I had large amounts of money on my creditcard, although I had to do all the shopping online, so money wasn't a problem. The problem was that paying with a card leaves traces, and they could form a trail that led to me.
I had to get my money in cash. I had to get it fast. I took out my pink ipone out of my jeans pocket and searched the nearest bank. Luckily for me there was one only a mile away from here. I crawled over the dusty ground to the attic stairs and listened for a while, my parents were quiet. They probably went sleeping and ignored me being on the attic, overthinking my pathetic life. I went off the stairs, into my room. I shut the door quietly and locked it. I took a deep breath. You can do this. I pulled the hair tie from my wrist and tied my hair into a high loose bun. I tiptoed to the doors on the otjer side of my room, I opened them and walked into my walk in closet. I chose a black suitcase with alexia written in pink on it and opened it. I started throwing clothes into it at random. Not really looking what I was picking I pulled a dress from it's hanger. After taken a closer look I stirred. It was the purple chiffon dress my mom wore on her Speak Now tour. This dress was a little bit older than me, but it still looked fabulous. I threw it onto the ground and started pulling out my jeans, I took af my T- shirt and but a different bra on. I took the dress and put it on. An amazing idea had just hit me! My mom wanted me to stay out of the spotlights? Watch me trying to stand in it.
After packing my handbag with stuff like a phone charger, eardops, wallet, sunglasses, normal glasses, etc. I put in my contacts. I blinked a few tiles and watched my eyes into the mirror. A pair of clear blue eyes was watching back. A naughty smile creeped upon my face. I brushed my curly blonde hair into a high ponytail. Perfect.
I looked just like my mom when she was twenty. The plan was sneaking out of here and going to LA. Looking like my mom could help me to get booked as Taylor Swift look alike. I could sing and 'aybe people would discover me. The idea was amazing! I grabbed my suitcase an purse and looked one more time around the room, my gaze kept hanging when it met my guitar. My heart ached when I saw my name standing on it. Without thinking I grabbed the guitar and put it into it's case.
I opened up the front door, a warm summer breeze welcomed me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
So now I'm chasing dreams, I've decided who I wanna be. I open up the door ro a whole new life, and believe me I'm ready this time.
That was a good rhyme I should keep it in mind for when I would write another song. I shot one more look over my shoulder. My mother's guitar was looking at me like it said go on, chase your dream. I walked into the summer night, I left the door wide open. But I won't close the door to my past, my memories have to last, they make me who I am, but we don't need to meet again. The summer breeze tries to take away my thoughts, trying to figure out for what I fought. It already knows for what I will fight, my place in the spotlight. But the wind can't take my memory, cause I will always have to keep it with me.
With those words running through my mind I walked through the gate, my golden sandals were walking on the highway.
This was my shot, it was an impulse, a vague not overthought idea, but it may as wall be my only chance.

Hey guys :)
I really want to know what you think of the story cause it starts to mean something to me. It's just... I feel kind of connected with the main character! So tell me your thoughts
Xoxo
Lou