Chapter thirty - two

What I had learned when I was a little girl looking for her teddy bear, was that nothing is as it seems. No one is as he or she seems. Like Silias who loved hiding my bear and watch me cry and look for it. He enjoyed watching me cry. During those early years we didn't get along. He loved watching me cry. He would deny it if I asked him now, but I know. And it prooves that inside of him, inside of every person, there's this little dark corner.
Guess what, I just discovered mine.
"So you say you've got some headlining news?", the journalist looks at me like I'm a fool.
I lay my hands on his desk and lean into him. My voice was steady and hand a dangerous tone: "Look sir. I want to speak with your boss. So go get him. Tell him Alexia Alwyn is here, with the biggest secret anyone has ever brought to you." The journalist nods, he reconized my name and hurries now to get his boss. I lean back with a lazy smile. Oh aren't I playing with fire now?

MATH POV
Liliana and I were walking down the shopping street. She walked into every store, bought something and I had to carry it all. "Tell me honey, " the word dripping with venom, "am I your boyfriend or your servant?" She smiles wicked at me: "Isn't that the same?" Alexia would've use "ain't.". I love her slang and how sometimes a sentence blurts out, a mixture of her southern roots and british english, like her dad. God I gotta stop thinking about her. "So have you written our song already?", Liliana asked. "No, I haven't. Why not? Oh ehm I don't know. Maybe because I'm not a songwriter." She shots an angry look at me: "Don't do that okay? You think I like this? Don't you think that I've got someone at home waiting for me? He's probably left me now. Since that kiss picture was all over the papers yesterday." I felt sorry for her. "You know, I've got this girl... She's really beautiful and amazing and all that. But sometimes I think I'm not good enough. I think I hurt her too much, I'm afraid I might break her someday." Liliana lays her elegant hand on my arm: "Then step back. Before she breaks." I turn my head away as we walk past a news stand. I read the headlines and I feel sick. "I think I just broke her. I'm sure actually."

ALEXIA POV
So now I've got like one more problem. Where will I stay? Although, that isn't really a problem. Of course I can't stay at my mom's. But I've got a father. And he cares for me. I almost skip towards the taxi as I ask him to bring me to Harry's hotel.
"Tell Mr. Styles that Alexia is here." As soon as the receptionist hangs up the phone I feel relieved. I wait for the elevator doors to open and see how my father stands completely astonished in between the doors. "Alexia." I run to him and throw myself into his arms: "Please tell me you'll protect me no matter what I've done."
"Of course my love, of course." Harry and I stand in the elevator: "But what have you actually done?" I smile wickedly: "Oh... you'll find out." I was really tired and we both went to bed. I made sure Math wasn't there and wouldn't be there for the next few days. Wondering what he would think of me after what I did kept me awake. Eventually I fell asleep thinking: Better if he disgusts me, I'm better off without him anyway.