Chapter sixteen

The days in London passed by like it was my own life. Going to school, making homework, studying for tests.
I had to put songwriting on hold, for school work. But I decided that I'd write a Bilboard number one song with Math.
After I'd been two weeks in London, it felt like home.
"I wouldn't say you're wrong... It's just that you don't have enough arguments to persuade me of your opnion.", Célestine said ticking her pencil against her chin.
We sat crossed legged on the parket floor of my room. I leaned against my king sized bed and sighed: "This is so hard! Why do we even have to do a debate?"
My friend smiled: "Because it's importnant that we learn to use arguments."
Someone knocked on our door and we said: "Yes" in unison.
Elena walked in asking if we wanted some cookies. Of course we did and after putting the plates down she closed the door ald left us alone again.
"Those are delicious. My mom always buys them.", said Célestine.
I laughed softly: "My mother prepares them herself."
A silence fell and I saw Célestine shifting uneasily on the ground.
"What's wrong?", I asked concerned about her.
"Are you... Are you really the daughter of Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn?"
I made an o shape with my mouth. Didn't see that coming. "Yes I am. And I know everyone knows... And I think it's wonderful everyone is so cool about it." She shrugged: "Harry Styles's son goes to our school. We are used to it." We both laughed but I couldn't help thinking.
And his daughter

"What's on tv?", I joined Math sitting on the couch. "Soccer.", he replied dryly. I sighed. After watching those little men running after a ball for a few seconds I exhaled deeply: "That's boring." No response came. Math was sitting at my right side. I bit my lip: "Who are the good guys?" Math smiled slightly: "Barcelona." I made an o shape with my mouth: "Sooo... Those are the green ones or the red ones?" Math looked at me with a genuine smile: "The red ones."
After like one more minute I decided this was the most boring match ever. "You know... Legally Blonde is on another channel." He ignored me. I rested my head on his shoulder: "Please... Pleeeease. Please please please."
Math groaned: "Get us some soda and popcorn. Oh and a beer for me. I'll need it if I have to watch this girly crap." I made a victorious sound and kissed his cheek: "Thanks."
I cam back with two bottles of Coca Cola (Zero for me) and tons of popcorn. I also had brough a little beer for Math. We searched for the channel with Legally Blonde on it and started watching the movie. "Best movie ever made.", I said. Math didn't reply. I hugged him: "Thanks for letting me watch that's really sweet."
"You're welcome princess."

"Who are you texting with?", Célestine asked curiously while putting her books back in her locker. "Stephen.", I said smiling. "Oooe, you like him." I rolled my eyes. Truth was that I didn't really know if I liked him. I felt comfortable yes and I had a lot of fun, but... I just didn't know.
"You know everyone wants Stephen."
"Yeah right."
"No, really! Like Felicia tried last year but he rejected her... She took it pretty personnel I think she turned lesbian."
I looked up from my phone: "You kidding me?"
Célestine shook her head. Stephen walked by and grabbed my wrist. "You, me, this weekend."
"Where?"
"At your place."
"What?"
"You got a home cinema! We'll grab a movie."
Stephen left and I stood there, dumbfounded.
"Is it...", I begun.
"A DATE!", Célestine yelled. She sweapt her dark brown hair over her shoulder and screamed. "I am so not ready for this."

Elena fastened te necklace from behind me. I looked at the mirror. I was playing nervously with my dress and she ticked my hands. "Stop that. You look beautiful." I turned around looking at her face. "Really?" She nodded. I was wearing a white mini dress and some flat shoes, since we were at home. The dress was backless and if I believed Elena "sexy but not too sexy."
Which for me simply meant I was a classfull lady who didn't show she wanted to lose her virginity.
I walked downstairs where Math and Harry were gaming. "Guys! Math look at your could-be-sister!" Elena had called me that for a while now, she didn't realise how close she was to the truth.
Harry whistled: "Looking good, love."
Math turned around, he was a litle taken aback when he saw me: "You sure you walna stay virgin?", he asked me a stupid grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the front door. Ten seconds later Stephen arrived. I let him in and he kissed my cheek: "Hey, beautiful, how are you today?" I smiled, closing the door. "Fine."
We walked to the basement where we actually had a cinema. "This takes going to the movies to a whole new level right?", Stephen joked. I laughed: "Yeah, it's kinda odd." We chose a movie (Valentine's Day) and curled up on a loveseat at the side of the room.
During the movie we talked a lot. About our dreams and about our experiences. Stephen's fingers made a trail from my shoulder to my elbow and back. At the end of the movie a eighteen year old version of my mother sang today was a fairytale. Stephen got up and pulled me up too. He took my hand, laid his hand on my waist, and started dancing. We twirled around the room. Today was a fairytale.
We went to the living room. Stephen took a seat on the couch and said I had to come sit with him. I smiled naughtly and walked towards thewall where a acoustic guitar stood. I took the guitar and walked towards him. A few feet in front of the couch I started playing. "Hey Stephen I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose. All those other girls well they're beautiful but would they write a song for you?" I think I saw it in his eyes. The way he looked at me. It made me put the guitar down and when he was going to stand up I pushed him back on the couch. I took a seat on his lap. My legs crossed behind his back and my face towards him.
"Do you wanna kiss me?", I whispered leaning into him with my lips a breath away.
"What do you think?", Stephen said. His lips touched mine, softly. He pulled back a little, I leaned in a little more. My hands were behind his neck. It was fun.

I walked Stephen out: "So, beautiful, you're mine girl now right?"
I smiled and kissed him. "Is that good enough as answer?"
He smiled and nodded. When he left I made this kind of dance out of joy.
I was so excited.

Heeeeey!!!!
So what are your opninions? Do you support Stephen ald Alexia?
LET ME KNOOOOOOW :)
Xoxo
Lou