Chapter 1

*Autumn-Rose's POV*
"Emelia, What should I do? He's my best friend, I shouldn't have feelings for him- I can't." I explained to her, I was so terrified. How did I even develop feelings for him? Ugh.
"Well maybe you should tell him all of this? You can't just carry on like normal, knowing your feelings towards him are different than they used to be." She replied. I knew she was right... But I wasn't ready to tell him yet.

Emelia is also my best friend, she understands me and my level of weirdness. She is the only person I have told about my crush on Lucas (my other best friend) because I can't trust anybody else with my secret, I know she'll keep it to herself.

"Oh here we are again. Why do they think they're all 'it'?" Emelia whispered to me, whilst rolling her eyes.

Across the spacious hallway were the populars: Fleur, Natalie and Alexis. They were always together, scrutinizing every other person that goes to college. It's not they aren't nice people, they are okay, it's just the way they love their selves, and the way they think the world revolves around them- when I know it certainly doesn't.

"Oh just ignore them," I say, "you're beautiful, if they look you up and down, just dirty look them." I giggle whilst she laughs along with me,
"thanks" she smiles.

I watch people sitting in the cafè the other side of the hallway, when I notice Lucas. I daydream whilst watching him talk and laugh with his mates, Caspar and Reece.
"Earth to Rose?" Emelia says, nicknaming me by my double barreled name.

"Oh i'm sorry. What's up?" I apologize.

"I said, when are you gonna tell Lucas, yano, about you liking him?" She says.

"Oh. Erm- not yet. I'm not ready. I need to know for sure first. Maybe a few days? I don't know..." I admit.

Whilst chatting away to Emelia I felt a warm hand tap my shoulder to make me turn around,

"Hey Autumn!" A voice chirps. Lucas was standing in front of me...

Hey, so this is the first chapter of my story & I really hope you enjoy this part! I'll update pretty soon :)
(Joe comes in at part 12)