Chapter 20

*Autumn's POV*
There is only 2weeks left of the holidays; so i better get doing things. The holidays go so fast you don't even realize it.
The only good thing I've done this holiday is meeting Joe; and he was becoming a great friend.

*Emilia's POV*
I woke up and lay in bed for a while. I was deep in thought; why did Caspar like me? I'm not perfect and i have too many flaws to count. Whereas other girls in our college are stunning, so why me?
I stood up, still deep in thought, and glanced over at myself in mirror. I held up my pajama top to reveal my stomach. Why couldn't i be skinny like the other girls?
No matter how much i diet, or how hard i try, my figure never changes.

I sighed at myself, let go of my top and traipsed downstairs; still tired.
Why can't i be like everyone else?

*
I had just had my breakfast and i was slouching on the sofa, mesmerized by the TV.

'So, i hear you have a boyfriend?' My mum asked, breaking my stare with the TV.

'Urm- yeah. How did you know?' I questioned, intrigued.

'Every mother has her sources' she said, tapping her nose.

Gosh, she was so embarrassing and cringe at times.

'Does he treat my princess right?' She asked. Ugh, not this please.

'Yeah.. Urm- i'm gonna go upstairs now' i said standing up awkwardly, wanting to avoid the subject.

'Sorry. I was just wondering if you wanted him to come over one night to meet us?' She asked, 'i'd love to meet him' she said with a smile.

'Sure' i said, walking up the stairs.

'He can come on Tuesday when me and your father are home!' She shouted after me.

Caspar was meeting my parents...

*Lucas' POV*
(Just in case you forgot, it's Autumn's Ex)

It was just another normal day; bored out of my mind.
My group of friends had gone to Manchester for the day, they'd asked me if i wanted to go but i said no. All i felt was nothing but... Guilt?
I know i was the one who broke it off with Autumn- so that's one reason to be guilty.
But the other reason is i cant help but feel my group of friends were partly to blame for mine & Autumn's separation.
I know she felt left out from me, she felt i'd choose them over her. And i guess in one way it was true... So i just felt guilty.

And now i know i could never get Autumn back...

But there's no harm in trying.

~~~~~~~~~~
Ficmas day 2

Hey!
Its the second of December and last night's '24 days of Zoella' videos started, i'm buzzing for christmas. i just wanna watch Hit The Road.

What do you think of Lucas? And his point of view on the breakup?

I hope you have a lovely day