Chapter 10

*Emilia's POV*
That night I jumped onto my bed and grabbed my iphone from my oak bedside table. Was I ready to do this?
I guess its now or never.
I flicked through my contacts until I came to Caspar's name, I started to panic. What if he doesn't like me in that way? I guess I'll have to wait & find out. I dialed his number, and within a few rings, he picked up:

"Hey Cas!" I cheered nervously through the phone.
"Hey Mills, you okay?" He asked suspiciously, probably wondering why I was calling him at this time of night. Wait. Oops. It was 23:00 at night. Wow. Great timing Mills..
"Yeah sorry, I didn't realize it was this late, I can wait until morning if you want" I asked, quite embarrassed.
"No, no. Its fine, I couldn't sleep anyways. So fire away millllssss" He said, using a high pitched voice on my name. He was quite Hyperactive saying it was this late.
"Urm, well- erh, I was just wondering-" I began, stumbling up on my words. I just couldn't find the right thing to say.
"Spit it out!" Caspar chuckled.
"I was wondering it you wanted to do something with me tomorrow.." I blurted out, i worried if he thought I was too much. Or If I was too forward.
"Of course, I'd love to" I heard his smile through his voice.
"Thank you!" I said, relieved, "I mean, erh, cool" I giggled, embarrassed once again, realizing how strange I sounded.
"Awh your so cute..." I heard him whisper under his breath, not sure if he knew I could hear him say it.
"Well, where would you like to go?" I asked politely.
"Hmm.. What about Nandos? 13:00?" He questioned.
"Sure!" I grinned on the other end of the phone.
We carried on talking about our day for a few minutes until I began to yawn, it was time for me to go to sleep I think.
"Goodnight Cas" I eventually said.
"Goodnight Mills" he replied, so the call ended.

I threw my phone back onto the bedside table and laughed to myself, he actually said yes! I couldn't wait to tell Autumn.

*Autumn's POV*
I was sitting at the desk in my bedroom, thinking about Lucas once again. Why couldn't I get him off of my mind? Ugh.
Earlier when I arrived at home I suddenly felt isolated, alone and depressed. It was like I needed to be occupied, or else I'd go crazy. What was this break up doing to me?
Whenever my phone pinged or bleeped, I never picked it up. I had no energy to answer messages right now, I just wanted Lucas back. Before, he had said he wanted me. He said he needed me. That was his promise.
However, after my phone pinging for 10minutes straight, I decided to answer a few messages, not willingly though. I flicked through unimportant ones like my contract balance, until I came to Emilia's name, I decided to click on it & see what she had said.

"Your plan was Successful, he said yes!"

*Lucas' POV*
(L-lucas Av-ava)
L- hey
Av- hey babe!
L- you okay?
Av- yeah thanks. Just sat here thinking about you..
L- I was thinking about you too.

What was I thinking, why did I just say that? My feelings are messed up. Autumn is a really good friend and has been for a while, but Ava was different. She's equally as pretty as Autumn but they have different personalities. I feel like Autumn is the protective type, or the one who gets the wrong end of the stick. However, Ava is just cool and easy going, I guess all girls can get protective though. Is that what I want? I have no idea what I want, or who I want. I need to make my mind up, and fast. But I just have no clue. I couldn't ask Caspar, I realized I'd been leaving him out lately..I feel Abit guilty about that, I can make it up to him.
But I know he'd tell me to just go for Autumn, because he's really good friends with her too.
...I do not know what to do.