Chapter 32

*Autumn's POV*

All of a sudden i could hear voices.. My parents?

I came to realization and i could hear and feel again. I was alive.

Slowly, my eyes opened and i squinted to adjust my eyes to the light.

'Autumn?' My mum sniffled.

'Mum' i smiled weakly.

'Oh darling, we love you so much' she said, as her and my dad came over to hug me.

After a while of catching up with them, i thought of Caspar, Emilia.. And Joe.

'Mum Are any of my friends here..' I said, hoping Joe was here.

'Yes, there is a boy named.. Joe? He's been here all night waiting for you to wake up' she told me, and i couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach.

'Can i see him?' I asked hopefully.

'Yes. We'll go and get him and give you guys some time and we'll go and get the doctor to tell them you're awake.' She smiled as she and my dad left the room.

The next time someone opened the door it was Joe. At first i didn't believe it was him. His eyes were red and puffy, almost as though he'd been crying for days on end. His hair was messy, not perfectly styled like it normally was.

He took one look at me, and tears escaped his eyes uncontrollably.
He walked over to me and said nothing, and to my surprise he attached his lips to mine.

When he finally let go, he looked into my eyes and said 'be with me Autumn'.

'What?' I asked in confusion.

'Be with me. I need you Autumn, you make me complete. When i heard you were in an accident i felt like my whole world had stopped. When i didn't have you i knew i was missing something in my life, but when i met you it finally felt complete.' He started.

Before i could say something he continued.

'I know we haven't known each other as long as you knew Lucas, but i know there is definitely something there between us. I understand if you don't want to yet, but i just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me.'

When he said that i could hear the desperation in his voice. I wiped away his tears and hugged him once more, i winced from the pain i was in, but it was worth it.

'Of course i will Joe' i whispered into his ear.

My parents entered the room with the doctor and Joe let go awkwardly, but smiled as he did it.

'Hello miss, it's nice to see you looking yourself again.' The doctor said, 'we'll just run a few more tests and then you should be good to go home'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ficmas day 14

Good morning,
Last night i watched Marley & Me again and i forgot how sad that film was
All i ever seem to do is watch sad films

Anywayyyy, i hope you all have a good day x