~Chapter 14~

Chapter Song

On My Own - Ashes Remain

Thank you to ObsceneIrrationality for sending me this song after it reminded her of Salvo & Ade - you're just amazing!

A special thanks to @MarieV28 for the fan art she created based on a quote featured in this chapter. Also thank you to @darkstaroreo for being so involved in the series she requested the fan art to be made ;-) you're a true fan! Check out her books for more mafia related fun and drama!

  _______________✏  

Salvatore was fuming and frantic. He had yanked Adriana to her feet kicking and screaming completely out of control. He dragged her into a private dining area of the restaurant slamming the sliding doors shut behind them securing the lock while his brothers dealt with Elena who was loudly hurling abuse behind them.

His eyes widened as Adriana came charging towards him once more attempting to bypass him and charge back out the sliding doors like some sort of wild bull. He grabbed her arm yanking her back. "BASTA!" (STOP!) He screamed shoving her lightly standing his ground. He wasn't going to let her out of the room, not until she cooled off considerably.
"Che cazzo!?" (What the fũck!?)

"She fũcking deserved it!" Adriana spat, her tone disgusted and full of resentment. She was panting, short of breath and clearly feeling the rage within her. She tried once more to charge past Salvatore who immediately stopped her with his body once more.

"That's enough!" He scolded, "You need to calm down."

Adriana shook her head angrily letting out a frustrated grunt. "Excuse me? I need to calm down?" Her eyes widened enhancing her frustrated stare. "I think you need to tell your girlfriend to calm down. How the fũck dare she!"

"Adriana stop it, she's not my girlfriend, enough with these games already."

"No you stop it!" She took a step forward shoving his left shoulder with her palm. "You're an asshole!"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me!" She raised her voice once more bringing her hand up to shove him again only to be cut off by his hand grabbing her wrist tightly. "Asshole!" She hissed balling her fingers up into a fist yanking hard to free herself but failing. She gritted her teeth together angrily. "You told her what happened between us. That you fũcked me and I left you! You asshole!"

Salvatore began to walk forward still holding on tightly to her wrist as he forced her to take his lead and walk backwards towards an unset dining table. He continued to push back on her until they reached the table, her very lower back pressed up against the edge.
"Calm down" he whispered trying to regain control. "Just relax for a minute and calm down." He felt her push and pull against his hand so he finally released her bringing a finger to his lips, "shhhh" he consoled her, "relax."

"Don't tell me to relax!" She pushed him once more this time with both hands but he didn't budge. Instead he placed both arms either side of her placing his palms on the edge of the table entrapping her between his arms.

"I didn't tell her anything!" He seethed through gritted teeth.

"You're lying!" She accused back frustrated, "you heard what she said! Stop lying!"

"Damnit Adriana!" He lifted his right hand only to slam it back down onto the table. "You destroyed me!" He accused. He didn't want to lose his cool, he wanted to keep calm, if he lost it, she would lose it.