~Chapter 21~

FYI guys - if you haven't checked out the trailer for Whispers in New York yet you can do so via the following avenues:

The following link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9skM1intoKSe-M6-jiBDuatQj-3ks6ps

Check out the link on my profile page under the About Me section

Go to the chapter named PREVIEW and check out the attached video

_______________✏

Chapter Song

Ghost - Ella Henderson

_______________✏

Adriana looked up when a woman's hand slammed onto the surface of her desk. Her eyes travelled from the hand up her barely covered perfectly shaped body.
The moment their eyes connected Elena had one hand placed on her hip and was dragging the other off the desk and to her side.

"That's my bill." She flicked her head forward, pointing her chin towards the piece of paper she had left behind.
"The least you can do is sort out my medical bills. I haven't exactly been able to show my face around her. I lost an entire weekend of work because of you!"

"Are you actually being serious right now?" Adriana queried lowering her eyes back to her screen offering Elena very little attention. "Shouldn't you be out there right now shaking your ass or whatever it is that you do?" She waved the back of her hand towards the club door dismissively still keeping her eyes on the computer screen.

"Oh I'm deadly serious."

"Fine." Adriana exhaled giving up fairly easy. She was too busy to deal with Elena and her petty problems.
She knew it was her fault in the first place for provoking the attack. She also knew that Salvatore was most likely already covering her medical expenses and this was Elena's way to get her attention.

Adriana finally looked back up from her computer, reached for her glass of water and smiled taking a sip. "Leave it with me Elena."

"Really? You're actually going to reimburse me?"

"Absolutely." She placed the glass back down. "My boyfriend and I can afford it. It's no problem at all."

"Boyfriend?" Elena repeated scrunching her eyebrows together unimpressed at the direction the conversation was heading.

"Yes Elena. Boyfriend. Oh sorry!" She rolled her eyes before chuckling to herself. "It sometimes slips my mind you're not girlfriend material. So a boyfriend is someone wh-"

"Oh shut the fùck up you little whöre!" She slammed a fist onto the table leaning so far over Adriana could clearly see her cleavage.

"Choice words Elena." She murmured standing to her feet pointing towards the door. "Now get out before Salvo walks back in here and throws you out." She placed her palms on her desk leaning in towards her. "Oh and honey, I can see a lot of plastic in that top, I wouldn't bend too far over tonight kay?"

"mhm." Elena pushed herself up off the desk with a smirk, "babe, your boyfriend paid for this plastic because his current girlfriend is a fùcking bore." She turned on her heels taking a few steps towards the door before turning her head back to face her. "Oh and I'll be sure to tell Salvo not to bend me over too far tonight kay?"