~Chapter 15~

Chapter Song

Kiwi - Maroon 5

"I close my eyes when I'm alone... Wonder what it'd be like to make you moan..."

_______________✏

Sneaking out one of the back doors of the restaurant had been exhilarating. Almost as exhilarating as watching Salvatore hail down a cab in the middle of New York City.

Has even done this before?

Adriana had found herself thinking as they stood hand in hand on the side walk. His fingers laced with hers in a way he had never done before. She had looked down at their entwined fingers fondly, it had just felt right.

But now as she unlocked her apartment door with her swipe card and Salvatore leaned over her to push the door open her excitement quickly turned into a large bundle of nerves.
Had they really just abandoned everyone at the restaurant?

Adriana took a deep breath in as they made their way inside, Salvatore walking by her fishing his cell phone from his pocket to quickly send a text. Presumably to his abandoned brothers. He sat on the edge of the oversized couch looking up to find her staring back at him.

"Would you like a drink? Something to eat? You must be hungry, I'll make you something." She awkwardly debated entirely with herself as she nervously entwined her fingers together succumbing to her nervous habit.

He tilted his head to the side a little leaning his arms back behind him resting on the couch. "Baby, get over here."

She walked towards him bringing a hand up to secure a few strands of hair behind her ear. As she made her way closer she noticed the way Salvatore looked at her. The intensity and seriousness of his stare.
She stopped directly in front of him, her knees pressed up against his as he scooped an arm around bringing it under her asś lifting her slightly forcing a squeal out of her before pulling her down on top of him.

"Sei bellissima." (You're so beautiful) He whispered into her lips claiming them with his. His hands roaming up and down her long black full length gown. His fingers occasionally stopping at the sleeves tracing the pattern of the delicate French lace.
His lips worked over hers gently, savouring each and every inch of her lips with his encouraging her further as she occasionally sighed and groaned into his mouth.

"Farti portare a letto." (Let me take you to bed) He whispered in her ear planting kisses down her jaw and back to her soft slightly bruised lips.

"Salvo." She groaned lifting her head up bringing the moment to a standstill. "Non sono pronta." (I'm not ready)

"I know," he smiled up at her, "I really did just mean let me take you there, I don't expect anything from you." He shifted his body up leaning on his forearms bringing himself to a seated position with Adriana still straddling him.
"It's too soon for that baby, I'd like to wake up next to you tomorrow morning."

Adriana exhaled slowly climbing off Salvatore and getting to her feet, the look of appreciation was evident on her face the moment Salvatore had cleared the air. Even though she wanted to be with him, longed to feel him inside of her under different circumstances, she wasn't sure if she was ready.
If there was anything she had learned from her support group, it was that if you're unsure, you aren't ready.

The pair made their way to the bedroom, Adriana slipping into the bathroom to remove her makeup and commence getting ready for bed as Salvatore began removing his suit. He sent a quick text to Stefano requesting he organise a fresh suit to be delivered the next morning. His message containing specific instructions about organising back up suits to be stored downstairs at Silenzio.