Chapter 7

ANNA'S POV

The next day Matthew comes down to get me and I simply glare at him before following him out of the basement. He leads me up to the gym where a metal table with straps lay. I walk over to it and get on before letting Matthew strap me on.

Bryan walks in with purple marks around his neck and I smirk. He comes over to me with a trolley that had viles of something on it. He gets a syringe and fills it up with one of the viles before injecting it into my arm. He continues to do this until I have been injected eight times.

Bryan and Matthew leave the room with me on the table. A pain shoots through my body and I scream before everything goes black.

****

I don't know where I am but I'm looking down at the scene of me crying with my family. I watch as Bryan walks into the room with Matthew and I realise I'm about to re-watch my family being killed. I try to close my eyes but I can still see it.

My dad goes down then my mum. Then I try to keep Richie but he goes down too. Then I watch as Bryan lifts his arm up one last time and shoots Madi in the back.

A pain shoots through my body as if someone was stabbing my heart and I start screaming.

"Ok, calm down." I hear a voice say in my head and I stop screaming before looking around me.

"Who are you? How can I hear you?" I ask.

"I'm Alexander and you can hear me because you were injected with my blood. I'm a vampire, King Vampire to be specific. What are you?"

"I'm a human. I go by Anna or Lily, what ever floats your boat."

"How are you still alive?"

"Good question. I'm angry so maybe it's not my turn to die yet."

"What has you angry?"

"I've been kidnapped and last night my whole family was killed in front of me."

"Fair enough. Well, with my blood in your veins you will be a lot stronger."

"Great, I can get out and get my payback."

"Yea but you have to wake up first."

"How do I do that?"

"If you close your eyes and relax your body then when you open your eyes again you will be back in the real world."

"Great, thanks for that."

"Your welcome."

I close my eyes and relax my body ready to smash Bryan and Matthew.

****

I open my eyes again to see that I'm in the gym again and I smirk. I look around to see if Matthew and Bryan are in here but they aren't. I move my arms and the straps instantly snap so I do the same for my legs before getting of the metal table.

Bryan and Matthew walk into the room and their jaws drop.

"How did you get out?" Bryan asks.

"Magic." I answer before running over to them. Man I am way faster then I remember, ah right vampire.

I grab them both by their tops before pushing them to the ground and having them back to back. I find a rope and tie them up before reaching into Bryan's pocket and grabbing his cell phone.

I put Jace's number into it and press call. It rings a couple times before he picks up.

"Hello Officer Jace Woods speaking." He answers and I smile.