Chapter 26

BECKY'S POV

"New side to the world?" Peter asks confusedly.

"Vampires and werewolves aren't mythical, they are very real." I state and Peter looks at me like I've grown two heads.

"Are you feeling ok?" Peter asks and I sigh.

"What do you know about werewolves and vampires, Peter?" I ask.

"Werewolves are half human, half wolf. They can transform from human to wolf and back again. Vampires are immortal beings with fangs and they drink blood." He answers and I nod.

"You got the very basic, basics. Werewolves are in packs, they have leaders, the Alpha and Luna. They work as a family and live together as a family. Betas are the Alpha's second in command and TICs are the Alpha's third in command. Werewolves have heightened senses which allows them to heal faster, move faster, smell better, see better, and also find their mate. A mate is a soul mate, other half, perfect other. Vampires don't live in pack but they have a King who leads them. They have heightened senses as well which allows them to do some of the same things as werewolves, plus some. Vampires can read people's minds, some can control others, some can know everything and anything about a person by looking at them or hearing a name. Vampires have beloved's which is the same thing as a mate but different name. Most werewolves and vampires don't get on but some do." I explain and his jaw drops.

"How do you know all this shit? I'm not sure whether it's true or not but you know a lot about this subject." Peter asks.

"It's all very real, Peter. I know this because I am not exactly human." I answer and Peter raises an eyebrow.

"Nick, would you mind?" I ask, turning to Nick.

Nick shakes his head before walking to the middle of the room and starting to strip down.

"Yo, I don't need to be seeing that!" Peter exclaims.

"Peter, watch but keep eye contact." I demand.

Peter looks Nick in the eyes before Nick shifts into his wolf. Peter's eye's widen before he jumps up and hides behind me. Liam hisses and his eyes darken causing Peter to pull me back away from the two.

"Peter, neither of them will hurt you. Do you believe me now, though?" I ask, turning to face him.

"This doesn't make any sense, how do humans not know about this? What are you?" Peter asks getting flustered.

"It would be deadly if human's found out of our existence if it was not essential for them to know." Nick states, having already shifted back and put his clothes back on.

"Ok I can understand that, kind of but I still want to know what Becky is." Peter states.

"I'm a quarter human the rest vampire." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"How?" He asks.

"I was born fully human but was injected with vampire blood that turned me into what I am now." I answer and he nods.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asks.

I smirk before grabbing his wrist and teleporting us to Grey's borderline. I mask Peter's scent and tell him to hide behind the tree. Peter nods before doing as I told him.

Grey's wolf jumps out of the tree's before he shifts, "To what do we owe the pleasure?" He asks as he slips on a pair of shorts.

"If I told you I found your mate, how would you react?" I ask.

Grey's eyes widen, "Why?"

"Just answer the question, Grey." I state and he sighs.

"You know if you walk another metre I wouldn't have to listen to you and things would be reversed." Grey says and I nod.