Chapter 28

BECKY'S POV

TWO WEEKS LATER...

After a good two week holiday I'm back to my normal, healthy self again. I'm back to my normal weight and size, I don't have purple bags under my eyes, my skin isn't too pale any more and I'm eating and drinking normally. I basically don't look like a zombie any more but like a human, well as human as I can get.

"You look fantastic, baby, I'm so glad you are better." Liam says from the door way to his wardrobe.

I am currently standing in my black lace bra and panties, looking in the full length mirror. I don't even look like I have been sick, I'm completely back to normal.

"I'm glad to be healthy again, I hated being weak all the time." I reply and he chuckles.

"I know you did. You're used to being strong and able to look after yourself but you couldn't do that so it frustrated you." He says and I nod.

"Not that I minded having you look after me but I personally like to have the choice of being looked after or not." I reply and he comes over and wraps his arms around my waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him, "Thank you for everything you have done for me, Liam."

"You're welcome, baby. I love you so, so much." 

"I love you too."

I press my lips to his and he kisses me passionately. Before it can turn into a full out make out session I pull back with a smile. Liam pouts slightly before kissing my forehead.

"Get ready for work and I'll go make you a smoothie." He says before letting go of me and leaving.

I sigh before running a hand through my hair. I quickly change into black dress pants, a cream blouse and black pumps before tying my hair up in a half up half down style. I smile at myself in the mirror before going down to the kitchen.

Liam smiles before handing me my smoothie in a plastic to go cup. 

"Thank you, baby." I say before pecking his lips.

"You're welcome, sexy. Now you go to work and I'll move the rest of your stuff here." He replies and I smile before going out to my car.

I hop in and start the car before driving towards work.

Liam asked me to move in with him and I said yes so after we talked to Jace we started moving my stuff to the castle. Some of my stuff will stay at Jace's but otherwise it's going to be at the castle. Jace and Diana hit it off and are happily dating so Jace wasn't completely distraught when I said I was moving out.

I pull into my parking spot at work and turn off the car before grabbing my stuff then getting out. I lock the car before walking inside. I go up the elevator to the top floor and as soon as I step out of the elevator I'm scooped up into a hug.

Peter puts me down with a sheepish smile and I kiss his cheek. His smile brightens and he quickly leads me to my desk before taking my to Nate's office. I casually sip at my smoothie as we walk in.

"You look so much better, Becky, I'm glad." Nate says with a smile.

"I'm 100% back to normal now, turns out all I needed was a couple weeks to relax." I reply and he chuckles.

"See sometimes I do know what I'm doing." He says and I smile.

"Never said you didn't. So, how have things been?" I ask.

"Good but I'm glad to have you back again. Peter has been helping while you were away but it's just not the same." Nate answers and Peter glares.

"That's so rude." Peter states and I giggle.