Chapter 18

BECKY'S POV

FOUR MONTHS LATER...

The last four months have been good. Sarah had her baby, a boy named Steven. I've managed to keep my job with no problems. Dave and Trinity got married. Andy was dealt with. Plus it's only two months before Liam gets back.

I am currently typing up paper files to add them to the electronic files.

The phone rings and I pick it up, "Miss Woods speaking."

"Could you come to my office, please?" Mr King's voice comes through the phone.

"Of course." I reply and he hangs up.

I stand up before walking to his office. I knock on the door before walking in.

"How may I help?" I ask.

"I have this lunch at my parents tomorrow (Saturday) and I need a date, would you please come with me? I had totally forgotten about it until my sister rang me a couple minutes ago." He asks and I nod.

"I have no problem accompanying you." I answer and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"You're the best, thank you." He says.

"Is that all?" I ask and he nods.

I walk out of the office and go back to my desk. I continue my work, completely unfazed by the fact I am now my boss's date to his parent's lunch tomorrow. 

***************************************************************************************

NATE'S POV

She said yes. I have no problem working with her but going out to my parents with her is different. I like her than more than just my PA but I don't have the balls to do anything about it. It's unprofessional to like your PA than more than that but I can't help it.

It's towards the end of the day so that meant it's closer to the lunch. There's only an hour left of work before I can finally go home.

I must say that Becky is the best PA in the world. She does all her work plus some, she has convinced some decent companies to join under me, she has saved my ass from embarrassment many times, she always makes sure I look my best for meetings and now she's saving me from getting my ass kicked by my parents.

I'm currently trying to find an good reason for this next company to join with me. They are a good company and are doing well meaning I would get more profit from it. Maybe profit was a good reason for them to join.

A knock on my door sounds and I am greeted with the smell of Becky's perfume.

"Miss Woods, how may I help?" I ask, looking up at her.

"I've finished transferring the files so is there anything you need help with?" She asks.

"Take a seat." I say and she nods.

"So, this new company." I start.

"Green Wonders?" She asks and I nod.

"I can't figure out how to get them to join." I state and she smirks.

"Well, the CEO of Green Wonders is looking for ways to spread he doesn't care much for the profit so by explaining how you could help him expand would probably do the job." She explains and I nod.

"Thank you, Miss Woods. I was thinking about explaining the profit but you have just saved me from that. Would you mind organising a meeting?"

"Of course not. Is that all?"