Chapter 23

BECKY'S POV

My phone alarm wakes me up from my very comfortable slumber but when I try to turn it off I'm held down by something. I look down to see a very familiar muscular arm wrapped around my stomach. I smile before turning in Liam's arms. I press a soft kiss to his lips and his arm tightens around me before kisses me back. I pull back and his eyes open.

"Well, that's one way to wake me." He mumbles and I giggle before kissing his cheek.

"As lovely as this is, I have work today so you need to let me up." I say and he groans before snuggling his head into my neck.

"Are you gonna stay with me again tonight?" He asks.

"It's up to you, I don't mind." I answer and he nods before kissing my mark then letting me go.

I peck his lips before slipping out of the bed. The cold air hits me and I look down to see I am as naked as the day I was born. I shrug before going to Liam's bathroom to take a quick shower. When I'm done I wrap a towel around my body before walking back out to his room. I go to his wardrobe where I have some of my clothes. I used to stay here a lot so I have clothes here.

I grab clean black lace bra and panties before slipping them on. I drop the towel before grabbing a black pencil skirt, white singlet and cream long sleeved blouse that was nice and flowy. I lay them out before bending down to get a pair of my black pumps.

Arms wrap around my waist when I stand back up again and sparks run through my body. Liam kisses my mark and I shiver.

"You could call in sick." He suggests but I shake my head.

"I'm not sick plus I can guarantee Mr King wouldn't last the day without me." I reply and he sighs before letting me go again.

I quickly slip into my clothes before putting my hair into a half up half down hair do. I turn around to face Liam who is only in jeans so far and he smiles.

"You look sexy." He comments and I giggle.

"I'm supposed to look professional." I state but he shrugs.

"You always look sexy to me, doesn't matter what you're wearing." He replies with a smirk.

I softly kiss his lips before pulling back with a smile, "I'll see you later, have a good day."

"Mhm, you too. I love you." He says and I smile wider.

"I love you too." I reply before pecking his lips.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back for a deeper kiss making me giggle.

"I have to go, Liam." I say and he groans before pecking my lips again.

"Go then. I'll see you later, sexy." He replies and I hum in response before teleporting to my room at Jace's.

I spray myself with some perfume before grabbing my work bag and coat. I then leave the room and walk down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Jace smiling at me.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks and I nod.

"I did thank you, how about you?" I ask.

"I had an average sleep but it was decent I suppose." He answers and I frown.

"What's troubling you?" I ask.

"Well both my kids are grown up now and you'll be moving out soon, then I'll be all alone." He answers and I smile softly.

"You could find a girl, go on a date, and then you'd have someone to keep you company." I suggest and he shrugs.

"I'm getting older, it's harder to find a decent woman these days when you're old." He replies and I scoff.