Chapter 21

BECKY'S POV

TWO MONTHS LATER...

The last couple months have been interesting to say the least. Peter and Nate find something ridiculous to argue about every day and I have to spilt them up most of the time. Nate and Monica have really hit it off and are happily dating. Trinity is pregnant with Dave's baby and so they are over the moon about that. Monica got a job at Green Wonders which is good for her. Nate doesn't want her to work but she says she didn't go to college for nothing.

I am currently standing in Mr King's office waiting for him to stop arguing with Peter. Peter is leaving next week so they are arguing about what day he will leave. It's quite amusing watching them fight back and forth, yelling random days at each other. 

"Friday!" Nate yells.

"Monday!" Peter yells.

"How about Peter leaves on Wednesday then it's half way between both those days." I suggest, finally getting sick of hearing them yell.

"No, he needs the extra week." Nate says, sternly.

"Actually he needs someone to actually teach him about being a CEO rather than argue about random things." I reply and they both roll their eyes.

"I am teaching him." Nate says.

"Sir, I have been doing your work and mine the last two months so that you don't get behind. You guys have been arguing almost the whole time he has been here so there has been no working or teaching getting done." I reply with my hands on my hips.

"You've been doing my work?" Nate asks and I nod.

"The basics anyway. How do you think all those papers for you to sign got to your desk before vanishing again when they were signed? How do you think everyone has been getting paid the last two months? Why do you think you have had no complaints the past two months?"

"You've been sorting it all." He mumbles and I nod.

"Yes. Now my suggestion is that the two of you stop arguing and actually get on with what you are suppose to be doing. Peter, stay till Friday as long as Mr King is actually teaching you, otherwise leave on Monday. Mr King, teach him the ropes and I will continue to do any work that you need me to do." I state and they both nod.

"If I hear one argument starting between either of you I will teach Peter myself." I say sternly and once again they nod.

"I'm going to go continue with my job now while you guys do yours." I state before turning and walking out of the room.

"Well, that was sexy." I hear Liam's voice say from behind me and I freeze.

I turn around and there he was in his handsome glory. I squeal happily before jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly. He chuckles as he hugs me back just as tightly.

"I missed you so much." He whispers and I kiss his cheek.

"I missed you too." I say before hugging him again.

"So how's your new job going?" He asks as we pull back.

"It's interesting to say the least but I enjoy it." I answer as I lead him to my desk.

I sit down at my desk while he leans against the wall.

"I'm glad. So you're happy?" He asks.

"Averagely but much happier now that you are back." I answer with a smile.

"So did anyone ask you out while I was gone?" He asks and I frown.

He quickly comes over and crouches down in front of me, "What happened?" He asks softly.