Chapter 8

BECKY'S POV

TWO WEEKS LATER...

Today I am going back to school to do the end of year exams. With being a vampire came a lot of knowledge apparently. Alexander or Alex as I call him, had bonded me to the vampire world and explained the simple rules of being a vampire. I have this cool gold sun ring that means I can be in the sun for as long as I like without getting hurt and it also makes me a recognised vampire. I'm still a quarter human so I can still be in the sun for as long as I want but the sun ring is extra protection, like sun screen. Anyway, I had to come to school and do the exams to see if I could pass, if not then I have to come back next year which would suck.

I currently in the car with Lucas who is very happy to be reunited with me. I have one exam a day this week but then I'm done, which I'm very happy about.

Lucas pulls into the car park of the school and turns off the car before getting out with me. I grab my bag before shutting the door of the car. Lucas locks the car before taking my bag from me. Jacob comes running over to us and hugs me tightly.

"You look so great. You could turn me straight with that body." Jacob comments as he pulls back with a wink.

"Sure, sure." I reply with a smile before linking my arm with his and walking towards the school.

"So your name is Becky now right?" Jacob asks.

"Rebecca but I'm fine with Becky." I answer and he nods.

"So what you gonna be when you graduate?" He asks.

"I was thinking of becoming a PA." I answer and his face lights up.

"That would be so cool. You would work for hot guys too." He gushes and I giggle.

"I might work for a girl." I say and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"I'm going to be a receptionist." He says and I smile.

"We might end up working at the same place." I say and he starts jumping up and down.

"I didn't even think about that. Wouldn't that be amazing?" He asks and I nod with a smile.

"Where are you going to study?" I ask and he puts on a thinking face.

"Business college, here in L.A." He answers and I nod with a smile. (A/N: Completely made that I know of, most of this is just made to go with the story line.)

"Me too." I say and he starts jumping up and down again.

He hugs me tightly before pulling back with a smile, "I'm so happy."

"I can tell." I reply in a teasing tone with a smile.

****

A WEEK LATER...

Jacob and I have finished all of our exams so we are having a sleepover at my house to celebrate. Lucas is here as well to keep an eye on us but we didn't mind. We are all watching a movie at the moment, I'm in the middle with Lucas and Jacob on either side of me.

"I'm going to get popcorn." I state before standing up and leaving the room. I walk into the kitchen and get a couple bags of microwave popcorn before putting one bag at a time.

I'm still getting used to being a vampire but I'm getting there. The better senses were very handy and being faster was good too.

"I think we should just tell her." I hear Jacob whisper in the lounge and my interest peaks.

"What if she bans it?" Lucas asks.

"She's not like that, she won't." Jacob replies.

"If you say so." Lucas replies before I hear kissing sounds.