Chapter 12

BECKY'S POV

Today is Sunday and I am currently driving Jace's spare SUV out to the cabin to help Andy. I decided it would be easier if I had my own car so that I could go and talk to Nick and Sarah after helping Andy today. Andy and I had a very good date yesterday after the Nick thing.

I arrive at the cabin to see Andy's truck already parked there. I park beside him before turning off the car and getting out. I walk over to the cabin and have a look around the outside before Andy comes outside. It's a nice little wooden cabin, it doesn't have any damage to it but it needs cleaning.

"Hey Becky." Andy greets as I come around to the front of the cabin.

"Hey Andy, nice cabin." I comment and he chuckles before leading me inside.

The inside is nice but extremely dusty and has lots of cobwebs everywhere. Andy goes around and opens all the windows to let some air in before turning to me.

"Basically we just have to clean everything up and I've sorted out some new furniture that a mate of mine is bringing out in a couple hours." He explains and I nod.

"What do you want me to do first?" I ask.

"Could you go around and get all the curtains and bed sheets from around the place? I want to take them home and wash them."

"I can do that, where do you want them after that?"

"In the back of my truck please."

"All right." I say before going to the first set of curtains I see. I pull them down and fold them up before moving onto the next lot.

****

COUPLE HOURS LATER...

We have done a pretty good job so far, we have taken down all the curtains, stripped the beds, moved all the old furniture out, cleaned the cobwebs, swept the floors and then vacuumed the whole place. Andy and I are now lying outside on the grass waiting for his friend to turn up.

"Becky, would you be my girlfriend?" Andy asks as we stare up at the sky.

"Are you asking or is it if I would if you asked?" I ask.

"I'm asking."

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend, you seem decent enough." I tease and he chuckles.

"Well, I feel better now, it's been bugging me for a while now."

"Only now just got the balls?"

"As much I hate to admit it, yes."

I giggle at him and we just lie there in a comfortable silence until another car pulls up. I sit up and look over to see a guy getting out of a moving truck. He has blonde hair, bluey green eyes, tan skin, is well built and is about 6'2 in height, yes I can see all that from a good 50 metres away I have good eyesight.

Andy gets up before bending down and picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder making me giggle. He starts walking towards Bob Smith, the guys name, and I just hang there.

"Damn girl, you got a nice ass." Bob comments and I giggle.

"Yea my ass now." Andy says and I can here the smirk in his voice.

"Actually it's still my ass but I happen to be your girlfriend, big difference. Now could you please place me down." I say and he shakes his head.

"I'm liking the view." He comments and I pinch his ass making him jump giving me the chance to slip off his shoulder.

Andy playfully glares at me and I just smile before turning to face Bob, "Hi, I'm Becky."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Bob." He introduces and I nod.