Chapter 9

BECKY'S POV

After dinner Lucas, Jacob and I head up to my room to hand out.

"What do you guys want to do?" I ask, once we are in my room.

"We could get Dave and play spin the bottle, better with more people." Jacob suggests.

"I could get Liam to come back too, if you guys want." I suggest and Jacob nods. Lucas nods as well before going to get Dave.

"How are you going to get Liam back here?" Jacob asks.

"He's always here." I reply and Liam jumps in through my window before sitting down beside me.

"That's so cool." Jacob says and I laugh.

Lucas and Dave walk into the room and sit down. Dave puts an empty beer bottle in the middle.

"Ok so it's just whoever it lands on you have to kiss but if you don't want to then you have to take off a piece of clothing. This does not count on cheating on anyone and what happens in this room doesn't leave this room." I state and everyone nods.

I spin the bottle and it lands on Dave. I lean over and give him a quick kiss on the lips before sitting back down. We all laugh before continuing on with the game. Dave spins the bottle and it lands on Lucas so he take off his jersey making us all laugh again. Lucas spins and it lands on Liam.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Jacob chants and Lucas shakes his head.

"Please, there's no fun if you just take off your clothes the whole time." Jacob pleads with his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Lucas sighs and I giggle as Liam puckers his lips jokingly.

Lucas leans over and pecks Liam on the lips before pulling back and sitting down.

"If I didn't have Becky I would so turn gay." Liam jokes with a wink and we all laugh as Lucas pretends to gag.

Liam spins the bottle and it lands on me. I instantly pale because knowing Liam he wouldn't just peck me on the lips. Liam picks me up and puts me on his lap before smirking and placing his lips on mine. I kiss him back but pull back before it can get too heated, making him pout.

"I was having fun." Liam says with a pouty lip and I giggle before lightly biting his pouty lip.

I pull back with a smirk before moving back to my spot.

I spin the bottle and it lands on Jacob making Lucas frown. I crawl over to Jacob and he unexpectedly picks me up and puts me on his lap.

"I have always wondered what it was like to kiss a girl." Jacob comments and I giggle before placing me lips on his. He kisses me back before pulling back with a smile.

"What's it like?" I ask with a smirk.

"I thought it was great but maybe that's cause it's you." He replies with a wink and I giggle.

I move back to my spot and Jacob spins the bottle, it lands on Lucas and I giggle. Jacob climbs over to Lucas before pecking his lips.

"Na, na, na." Lucas says before pressing his lips to Jacob's again.

I watch as Dave's eyes widen and I laugh. Liam wraps an arm around my shoulders and I lean into him with a smile. Lucas eventually pulls back with a smirk while Jacob turns red.

Jacob moves back to his spot with a blush and Dave looks between Jacob and Lucas in shock.

"Since when were you gay?" He asks Lucas.

"When I meet Jacob." Lucas answers and Dave faints.

"Liam, help me get him down to dad please." I say before standing up and opening my door.