Chapter 20

NATE'S POV

NEXT DAY...

Becky walks into my office looking professional as always and smiles.

"All right I have a few ideas for you. I typed up venues and their phone numbers so you can book if you choose. I also wrote a list of things she likes if you decide to buy her flowers or something. I wrote a list of her basic likes and dislikes so that you are aware of them. I put her cell number, home number and address at the bottom so that you can contact her as well." She says before placing a couple of papers in front of me.

"You're truly the best PA ever." I comment and she smiles with a shrug.

"I try my best." She replies and I chuckle.

"Have you got work to do today?" I ask and she nods.

"I have some clients to ring about up coming appointments, including Mr Green for the meeting tomorrow. I need to speak with the security guards downstairs because apparently they are worried about something. I have some files I can transfer to electronic. I have enough to busy myself but if you need me then just call me." She answers and I nod.

"Alright then." I reply and she nods again before leaving.

I have noticed that Becky nods a lot and I also noticed she giggles more than she actually laughs, maybe that had something to do with her past. Becky is a good person and I would consider her a great friend as well as a excellent PA.

Becky pops her head in the door with a smile, "Sir, Monica is downstairs and is coming up to see me but I have to go talk to the security guards, could you keep her company for little bit?" She asks.

"Yes of course." I answer and she nods before leaving again.

"You want me to sit with him while he works?" I hear Monica ask in the hallway.

"He'll end up talking to you anyway because he won't be able to work with you so close but just go with it. I'll only be half an hour max." Becky answers.

"All right then but what do I talk about?" Monica asks.

"Let him start the conversation or ask him about work, he likes his job." Becky answers before opening the door and pushing Monica into my office.

"Thank you, sir." Becky says before leaving again.

Monica blushes slightly before coming over and sitting down on one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"I have a feeling she did this on purpose." I comment and she laughs.

"Probably, knowing her. Becky's great, she's helped me heaps."

"In what ways?" I ask, leaning forward.

"My home life wasn't that great and she got me out as well as helping me through the emotional side of things. She's a great friend and singer too. She does a lot of singing."

"Becky is a good person, I love having her as my PA. She puts the personal in personal assistant." I comment.

"Yea, she loves helping people. There was this kid, Lachie, she loves him to bits, she saved him and looked after him until her friends Nick and Sarah adopted him. He loves Becky to pieces and she's the only one who he really opens up to." She replies and I smile.

"She's an amazing person overall and a great friend, that pretty much sums her up." I comment and she giggles.

"Well, she's had hard times but she doesn't let them turn her into a bitter person, I admire her for that." She replies and I nod.