Chapter15

BECKY'S POV

SIX MONTHS LATER...

I'm going to my last class before I graduated. I'm graduating early because I'm just that amazing. Apparently we are having Nate King, a hugely successful CEO, come to talk to us about what most CEO's look for in their employees. I'm kind of excited but apparently he can be a jerk. 

I am currently sitting in the court yard under a tree waiting for it to be time for class. I close my eyes and let my other senses take over. Footsteps come towards me and I tense when I get the scent of their owner, Andy. I haven't talked to him in the last six months and I don't want to start now.

"Becky, could I please talk to you?" He asks, sounding desperate.

I shake my head. I didn't want to look at him let alone talk to him.

"I understand what I did was wrong and I'm sorry but I'm hoping you can give me another chance. I miss you, Becky, so much it hurts. All the guys at work glare at me and even the prisoners throw nasty comments my way." He says and I open my eyes in a huff.

"Andy, you did what you did and these are the consequences. I don't love you any more and I won't let myself close enough to let myself fall again. You hurt me and that's why everyone glares at you. People care for me and don't like seeing me hurt, you hurt me now you face what's coming to you. I have class now so I'll be on my way." I say before standing up and leaving.

"I really am sorry, Becky." He says.

"Doesn't change what you did." I state before walking away.

I walk down the empty halls until I see one of the teachers, Mr Digger. He stops in front of me and smiles.

"How are you, Becky?" He asks.

"I'm good thank you, sir. How are you?" I ask with a smile.

"Good, good. You look sad, are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine, sir. I gotta go but I'll see you around." I say before going to walk away but he grabs my arm.

I focus in on my arm but notice that someone else is near by.

"I think you should come to my office and talk it out with me, you'll be able to concentrate better." He states.

"I'm quite all right, sir. Could you please let go of my arm?" I ask, feeling my anger spike.

"I don't think so." He says.

"I do." I reply before grabbing his hand, taking it off my arm then flipping him onto his back. I put my foot on his chest and glare down at him.

"Touch me again and I'll do worse than flip you." I hiss before straightening out and turning around.

I see a well built man with black hair, blue eyes, tan skin and is about 6'6 in height standing in front of me and I sigh, Nate King.

"I was coming to help you but looks like you have things under control." Nate comments with a chuckle and I nod.

"I'm not one to be pushed around." I state and he nods.

"Clearly. Would you mind showing me to the class I'm going to?" He asks.

"I'll be in that class so yes." I answer and he smiles.

I then lead him to the classroom and open the door for him just as the bell rings. He thanks me before walking into the classroom. I nod before going over to a desk and sitting down. 

Once everyone is in the class Mr King stands up the front and clears his throat. The majority of girls started drooling over him but the rest of us saw him as an authoritative figure.