8

Ellie looked up at Jensen, every molecule in her body wanting him. She gulped, the taste of liquor lingering in her mouth. She didn't even remember what had happened tonight. She just knew that Jensen had showed up to take her home after she had one too many.

Her judgement was clouded and right now her vision wasn't even clear. Jensen placed his hand on the small of her back as he opened the door to her bedroom.

"You need sleep." He muttered as he gently guided her into the room.

"I'm fine, J." Ellie laughed.

"We have different definitions of fine." He smirked.

She sat down on the edge of her bed as he bent down and removed her shoes for her. He looked up her. Her makeup was smeared and her hair was falling in her face. He placed her shoes beside him and he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What happened Elle?" He asked quietly.

He stared into her eyes, sighing. She bit down on her lip, fighting the urge to just blurt out her feelings in her drunken state. Instead she leaned in and closed the distance between them.

She felt her heart stop the moment their lips touched and the air sucked out from her lungs. Surprisingly, Jensen kissed her back despite the urge not too. He could taste the liquor on her lips and the sweetness of her cherry lip balm. She was drunk and he was taking advantage of her.

Jensen pulled away and quickly stood up. He placed his hands on the back of his head as he let out a long breath.  What the hell had just happened?

"I've always wanted to do that." Ellie said as she stared at him pacing her room.

Jensen looked at her as he bit the inside of his cheek. Conflicting emotions battled inside of him. 

"You, uh, should go to sleep." He said stuttering.

She laid down and within a few minutes, she had passed out. Jensen walked over and pulled her comforter up to her shoulders before exiting her room. He leaned against the doorframe as he ran his fingers through his hair, her comment after their kiss running through his mind.