19

Waking up beside Jensen was the best feeling in the world, at least Ellie thought so. His arm was around her waist, holding her as close as she could get to him. She could feel his chest rise and fall with each breath he took and she could feel his heart beat. They had slept on the floor because neither of them felt like unpacking the stuff to make her bed, so the floor had to do. At the time, it was a great idea but now she felt her body ache from sleeping on such a hard surface.

Jensen begin to wake, letting out a long breath and reaching up to rub his eyes. 

"Good morning sweetheart." He whispered in her ear. "First day in the big city, what are the plans?"

Ellie turned around, placing her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around him. "This."

He smirked and kissed her forehead. "Sounds perfect." 

"But maybe we should do some  unpacking as well." Ellie said as she glanced over her bare apartment.

"I have two days before I have to fly back." Jensen sighed. "But while I'm here, anything you say I will do."

"Okay, well right now I want to lay here and then maybe grab some breakfast."

"Or I could eat right now." Jensen smirked as he traced his fingers up and down her arm.

"It's too early for that." Ellie said play smacking him.

Ellie placed her head back onto his chest and closed her eyes. She never had felt so comfortable with anyone before. If she could, she would spend everyday of her life like this, laying on the ground cuddling with him.

"I don't want you to leave." She said, her stomach dropping just thinking about it.

"I don't want to leave either but it's not really an option. It's only for a few months and then I'll be on hiatus." He told her.

"I know but I'll still miss you."

"I'll miss you too but right now I don't want to think about that." He said, pulling her closer to him.  "I'm here right now and that's all that matters."

Ellie smiled, an overwhelming feeling of happiness pumping through her. He was here, granted not for long but he was here and she would lavish every second he was with her.