12

Jensen knocked on Ellie's door repeatedly until she answered. Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks flushed. Jensen hesitated in the doorway, unsure of whether he actually wanted to enter or not.

"Give me a reason not to go after Danneel right now." He said.

"What are you talking about?" Ellie said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Just tell me if there's a reason why  I shouldn't..." He said.

She bit down on her bottom lip, her cheeks becoming even redder. She wringer her hands behind her back, not wanting Jensen to see how anxious she was at the moment.

He stepped inside, closing the door behind him. "Ellie,"

Their eyes locked together when she met his gaze. She always got lost in his brilliantly hazel eyes and this time was no different. She felt her stomach flutter when he took a step closer. 

"Is their a reason I shouldn't go after her?" He said less urgently this time.

Ellie took a deep breath and forced herself to shake her head. Jensen smiled and took another step closer to her, closing the distance between them. Reaching out, he hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her even closer to him. Their bodies seemed to mesh together. Ellie smiled, biting down on her lip trying to hide it. She could feel his chest rise and fall against her skin. Their lips were only mere inches away from each other. Jensen smirked and leaned down, closing the rest of distance between them.

Ellie gasped at the intensity of the kiss. This was nothing like her drunken kiss from the previous night. This was different. It brought a new feeling inside of her, an intensity she had never felt before.

She felt his hands trail up her sides, soon reaching her neck and then cupping her blushing cheeks. She felt herself begin melt under his touch.

Her fingers began to work at the buttons on his shirt as he shed his jacket, throwing it onto the floor beside him.

Ellie's heart was pounding and she pulled away from the kiss as fear began to run through her. This would be her first time since the incident. 

Jensen lifted her chin, their eyes meeting. She could tell that he was reading her, he always could.

"We don't have to." He told her quietly.

She shook her head, "Just be gentle."

He looked at her with empathetic eyes. Once she had told him what had happened and he had even seen the bruises that the son of a bitch had left. It brought tears to his eyes just thinking about it. Ellie reached up, pulling his head down towards her and reconnecting them again.

Jensen scooped her up with ease and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bedroom.