15

Jensen sat on the plane with his head pressed against the window. His eyes were squeezed closed as he pressed his fingers to his temples, willing his headache to subside. Jared sat beside him, taking up the arm rest of course but Jensen was used to it after the all the plane rides they had sat next to each other on.

He couldn't get Ellie out of his head or the night they had spent together. It was haunting him every second of every day. It was all that was on his mind.

The way her ivory skin was perfectly smooth against his calloused fingertips was enough to send him into overdrive but yet, he couldn't bring himself not to think about it. She had freckles that covered the bridge of her nose that she always covered up with foundation but he thought they were cute. Her blond hair, it must have been the silkiest, softest thing he had ever touched before. And her blue eyes, they reminded him of the ocean, beautiful to look at but hid dark secrets under the surface. He always liked the way she molded to him when they hugged. The more he thought about her, the more he realized he loved her.

He also couldn't stop thinking about her in the shirt that had been his. She used to get up in the morning and go into the shower, the shirt showing off the top of her thighs as she went to the bathroom. He wondered if she knew that she was doing that. Maybe things weren't as innocent as he thought they were back then.

Jensen felt a nudge on his arm and sat up and looked at Jared.

"Are you okay?" Jared asked.

"I'm fine." Jensen mumbled.

Jared scrunched up his face not believing a word his friend had just said.

"Listen, when you're ready to talk about it, I'm here."

Jensen nodded and rested his head back against the window. He took a deep breath. He didn't want to talk about anything. There was nothing to talk about. As far as everyone should be concerned, he was fine.