20

"I don't want to leave." Jensen sighed as they had just finished unpacking the boxes.

The past forty-eight hours had gone by way too fast but at least they got her reasonably unpacked so her start at her new job  could be a little less stressful.

Ellie let out a long breath. She was trying to ignore the fact that he had to leave but now, with only two hours left till he had to leave for the airport, it was all she could think about.

"It won't be long until we see each other in person again. I'll fly out to you at the earliest weekend possible." Ellie said, giving him a hug. "But it won't be for three weeks because this upcoming weekend I have a work thing and the weekend after that Gen is visiting me."

"Oh I see how it is. Gen takes preference over me now." Jensen said jokingly.  "A month isn't that long."

"And we can talk on the phone and FaceTime." Ellie said trying to stay positive about the situation.

Jensen nodded and pulled her closer to him, kissing the top of her head. "I could always quit Supernatural and just stay here with you."

"If you did that, you would have a bunch of angry fans ready to kill you." Ellie laughed.

"They would be angry but I don't think they would kill me. They love me too much."

"Way to stay humble. I'm gonna call up Momma Ackles and tell her about this." Ellie said sarcastically.

"Oh god." Jensen laughed. The last time he had made a cocky comment, Ellie did call his mom and his mom yelled at him over the phone for God knows how long. The one thing his mother drilled into him after he decided to become an actor was to be humble and for the most part, he was. It made Ellie admire him even more, he never let anything go to his head.

"So, what should we do in the remaining time we have left before you leave?" Ellie asked, biting down on her lip.

"I might have an idea." Jensen smiled, slipping his hand around her waist.

"I hope I'm able to walk for my first day at my new job." Ellie laughed.

"If it's up to me, you won't be." Jensen said picking her up and carrying her back to the bedroom.

**huge apology for the extreme delays in updating 😧 I've been working on other stuff and kind of forgot about this story and then when people were asking me to update I didn't know what to write sooooo anyways so sorry for anyone who has been waiting for an update.
And also thank you everyone for 16k!!!!! I guess I should update my story when it has so many views haha. I'll try to update this one more for all of you amazing readers