27

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Gen asked.

Ellie let out a long sigh and nodded her head. Gen reached out and grabbed her hand. Ellie bit down on the inside of her cheek. She knew she was making the right decision for herself but worrying is inevitable.

"I didn't tell J," Ellie said nervously.

"You know he wouldn't let you do this though." Gen replied, "Ellie, you are making the right decision."

Ellie gave her a small smile and placed her hand on her very slight swell of my stomach. It was weird to think that she is pregnant. She had been feeling more tired and slightly nauseous but overall feeling good. It has been a little under a month since the accident. Gen has flown back to Los Angeles with Jared and Jensen two and a half week ago but when Ellie told her what she was doing Gen insisted she came out to me. She said it was something Ellie could not do by herself.

"Thank you," Ellie said, feeling her throat begin to tighten, "for being my best friend and for being here for me."

Gen's eyes were filling up with tears as she pulled Ellie into a hug, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Ellie pulled away and continually blinked her eyes as she tried not to cry. She really did not want to start crying. Recently with all the hormones in her body once she started crying it was like a never ending waterfall of tears.

"Okay, let's get started or else I'm just gonna sit and cry all day." Ellie joked.

Gen nodded and turned to grab a cardboard box for herself and for Ellie. Ellie stared at her apartment that never really was a home to her. It seemed she was starting to repack as soon as she finished unpacking. Returning to Los Angeles is the only thing that made sense to her right now. She wanted to go home.  She tried out her dream job and even though she is amazing at it, she was not happy being so far away from her friends and Jensen.  Ellie made the decision to return home as soon as she found out she was pregnant and quit her job after Jensen left.

Ellie turned to Gen and took a deep breath, "It's time to go back home."