10

Danneel was sitting at the kitchen table when Jensen had arrived home. He walked in the door, kissed her forehead and then sat down across from her. She glanced down at her watch, rolling her eyes.

"You couldn't have even called?" She said raising an eyebrow. "J, this has been happening too many times. I understand that she needs you but I need you too and your never here for me!"

Jensen sighed. He understood why Danneel was mad but he also didn't know what to do about the whole Ellie situation, especially now.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He sighed.

"We both know it will." She said.

"I'll call next time."

She stared at him, tired of them constantly saying the same things. It always seemed that the root of all their problems was Ellie. Danneel was too insecure about the relationship between them and Jensen was too involved in the relationship.

"Good, now kiss me." She pouted.

Jensen smiled and leaned across the table, about to kiss her when she interrupted.

"I'm still mad. I want to make that clear." She interjected.

Jensen smirked and kissed her softly, running his hand through her silky hair.

"I love you." He said as he pulled away.

She smiled. There was a difference in him today and she liked it. He seemed very sincere, genuine.

"I love you too." She replied. "Remember, we are having dinner tonight with Jared and Gen at six thirty."

Jensen nodded, "I'll be there."