Chapter One

Chapter One

Climbing out of the black Range Rover, I sent a quick wave to the three boys, who I sadly call my best friends; they return it with a teasing smirk.

They all know I don't want to be here but my stupid mother is making me go to school. I mean, I don't understand why I couldn't have just stayed with dad in New York and have gone to school there. It's not like coming back to California is going to bring my grades up.

With one more pleading look back at the car I make my way up the stone steps of East Way High. All eyes are on me because they clearly don't remember me and think that I'm brand new here. If only they knew. I can tell that all the guys, jocks to nerds, are giving me seductive looks. Idiots...

East Way, your typical American high school. You have your Jocks, your Players, your Nerds, your Cheerleaders and your Bad Boys. At East Way you have everything for a stereotypical high school and I hate it.

I straighten out my leather jacket and make my way to the administration office. When getting there I'm greeted by a perky middle aged woman with blonde hair and way too much make-up on.

"Paris Jackson" I tell the woman with a monotone voice "I need my schedule."

"Ahh Paris, here you are!" she tells me with an overly happy voice "It is good to have you back. Before lessons start there is the start of year assembly. I hope you enjoy your senior year back at East Way." I just snatch the packet out of her hands that holds my locker number and time table and make my way down the hallway.

Pulling out my locker info, I check the number and begin to make the way down to where I know my locker is.

You're probably wondering who I am. Well, I'm Paris Jackson. I used to be the biggest nerd here at East Way and got tormented and bullied because of it, bad. At the end of my sophomore year my mother decided that I had had enough so she sent me to live with my dad in New York.

Pretty quickly I started to mix with the wrong people and somehow ended up in a gang.
After that my grades started going downhill and I was causing trouble at school and skipping a whole lot. One day I just took it too far and got expelled. So BANG. Here I am. Back with my mother and the people that made my life a living hell.

Well I have dyed black hair and bright green eyes with an hour-glass figure. I used to wear baggy jeans with T-shirts one size to big, I had big nerdy glasses and my hair was light brown and was always frizzy, but in New York I changed myself and my look. I'm currently wearing tight skinny leg black jeans, a white top that shows my black lace bra, my leather jacket that I wear everywhere and black ankle boots that have a two inch heel.

I know what you're thinking. This is just a story about a badass slut who sleeps with everyone while she's in a gang doing gang type shit. No. It's not. I was made to change my looks and personality. I've only slept with one person. And I don't even want to be in a gang, I was forced into it. I just want to be a normal teenager going to the mall with my friends and not having to worry about someone coming and attacking me.

I can still feel boy's eyes raking up and down my body and I walk down the centre of the hallway making my way to my locker. DING DING. Oh and look, there's the bell. Guess I'm gonna be late for the assembly, aww well. I finally make my way to my locker and put in my books, which I'm probably never going to use, and sit down with my back on the lockers. I'm already late, what's five minutes going to do? Everyone has already made their way to the auditorium so I get out my phone, looking at the time, I see its only 8:50 and that I still have 7 hours here. Just kill me now. It's going to save a whole lot of work in the future.

I decide to get up and make my way to the auditorium. When I get there I can hear the Principle announcing all the new students. "And finally I would like to welcome back one of our old students who will be joining us for their senior year." Well I might as well make a dramatic entrance, "Welcome back Paris Jackson" I can hear a few giggles and laughs coming from the other side of the door from people who obviously remember that I was the nerd that they all used to pick on. "Paris would you like to come up on stage?" the Principle says, "Is Paris Jackson here? Paris Jack-" I slam the door open and everyone gasps in my direction. "Ahh, Paris you're here, would you please come up here?"