Chapter Six

Chapter 6

I wake up and I stretch my back, making sure to hear it make a 'click' before getting up and out of bed. I walk over to the bathroom, that's connected to my room, and I turn on the shower, getting it to just the right temperature before taking off my panties and bra and hopping in the shower.

I do the usual wash in the shower this morning. Shampoo and conditioner for my hair, mango body wash and I shave my legs because there is the slight stubble. I'm going to have to wax them again soon...

I spend another ten minutes or so in the shower before getting out and drying off. Going back into my room, I open my wardrobe taking out the clothes I put in there last night and I put them on. The clothes were just black high-waisted shorts, a gray, baggy, off-the-shoulder top and my red peep-toe heels.

Going back into the bathroom, I turn my hair straightener on and start on my makeup, waiting for it to heat up. I do my make-up the usual, natural with blood red lipstick. I put a little lip gloss over the top of the lip stick to make it even more shiny and making my lips look even more desirable.

Once the hair straightener is hot enough I put my brown hair into waves. I've been thinking about going back to black. I might do that tonight.

I walk back into my room hearing my phone go off, signaling that I have a new text message. Before checking my phone I give myself the once over in my full-length mirror. Gotta say, I look pretty darn good.

Turns out that the text message was from Ryder and I was a little shocked about what he said but it made me crack up laughing.

'Hey I'm here so get your sexy little ass down here ;) -Ryder'

Laughing at his text I sent my response.

'Come up. The front door is unlocked. Upstairs, second door on the left, and you think my butt is sexy, ahh? Well I think your biceps are pretty hot ;) -Paris'

My mom went to work about half an hour ago after saying a quick goodbye to me so Ryder won't have any run-ins with her. After replying I flop down onto my bed, groaning and rolling on my back. It was only about half a minute before I heard my bedroom door open and someone flopped down next to me, putting his arm, loosely, over my stomach.

"I don't want to go to school yet" I groan out to Ryder. Ryder just hummed in agreement and I turn my face to see that his head was already turned to me, with his eyes closed and mouth slightly open. "Do you want to watch a movie before leaving?" I ask him.

Ryder nods and gets up to sit on the edge of my bit and I get up and start to walk towards the door. I turn to look at Ryder to make sure he's following but I see that he's still on the edge of my bed, running his eyes up and down my legs, lingering at my butt. "Like what you see?"

My voice must have snapped him at off his trance because he gets up and walks over to me, with his famous smirk and leans down to my ear to whisper "very much so", sending shivers down my back before walking of down stairs and into the living room, sitting down on the black couch.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask, walking past Ryder and over to the tv. Ryder just shrugs in response, looking half asleep so I pick a movie and sit down next to Ryder. He must of noticed my presence because he perked up a bit and looked at the screen.

"House At The End Of The Street, good choice." Ryder smirked down at me "plus Jennifer Lawrence is hot."

Typical

"So is Max Thieriot" I feel Ryder tense suddenly for half a second before putting his arm around the couch behind my head.

"I'm sure you do"