Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

"Vegas, here we come!" Jason yelled out the window as we drive down the highway.

"You're such an idiot," his twin mumbles as he pulls Jason away from the window.

Ryder and I both laugh at the twins as they fight in the backseat of the car. It was my birthday weekend and we were currently on our way to Vegas.

Dad, Laura and Aaron had flown back to New York last night after my birthday dinner with everyone.

"Are you excited Paris?" Jason leans forward and grins at me.

"Not as excited as you obviously," I grumble and Ryder laughs at me. "I should have gone with violet and Drake," I slouch in my seat, "at least they would have been quiet."

"You would pick the porn show over me!?" Jason exclaims," I'm amazing!"

"Do you ever shut up?" I groan. it's only been half an hour and I already wanted to throw Jason out the moving car.

"I've got it," josh says and places his hands either side on the base of his brothers neck and presses down. It took a few seconds but at the very last second his eyes widen and he collapse in his seat, completely un-moving and unconscious.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Ryder turns away from the road to look at the unconscious body in the back seat.

"Eyes on the road," I say quickly as we get closer to the car in front of us.

"I just knocked him out from a few hours," Josh said as he went back to his phone, "the ride will be a lot more quieter now."

"What about when we have to go through the checkpoint?" Ryder ask and his eyes are now watching in front of him.

Josh frowns and thinks for a minute before he repositions his brother so his head is leaning against the window.

"There you go," Josh grins, "he's asleep."

_________________

"Guys, hurry up."

I quickly run out of my room and to where everyone was waiting. I slip on my last heel just as Jason walks out of his room. We arrived in Vegas about three hours ago and now we're going to a club.

Jason still has a pissed off look on his face, the same look he's had on his face for the past hour, which was when he woke up.

Drake lead the way out of the the hotel and we had to get three taxis for all of us to actually get to the club.

When we did arrive the ten of us walked straight into the club, pass the bouncer and the line of complaining people.

As soon as we walked into the building the pounding music was so loud I wasn't really sure if I'll be able to hear after tonight. There were so many strobe lights and it was absolutely packed.

A hand picked up mine and entwined our fingers. I followed the arm to see Ryder looking straight ahead. I squeezed his hand a bit and he lead me over to the bar where Sam was ordering shots for everyone in our large group.

"To Paris," Kyle yells over the loud music and raises his glass and everyone else follows him.

"And to a good night with great friends" I add and we all clink our glasses together before we all drink.

________________

"Why are we here?" I whine and lean back in my tipsy state. Ryder grabbed my hip and pulled my onto one of his knees without taking his eyes of the game in front of him.

"Can you shut up?" he grumbles loudly as he throws some red chips into the middle of the pocket table, "you're pissing me off."

"I'm oh so sorry your majesty for my irritable behaviour," I say sarcastically. "Should I get down on my knees and beg for your forgiveness?"

"You don't have to do that, bit I can think of something else that you can get on your knees for."

As soon as that was said, the whole table burst into laughter, Sam's was the loudest, the alcohol affecting his behaviour. Jason even did a spit take after he drank from his beer. A sexual joke like the on Ryder just told wouldn't usually be that funny to any of us sitting at the table but with the drinks flowing through our veins, it was one of the funniest jokes we've ever heard.

"I'm board," Violet whines and I grin at her. The girl was a babe, always helping me out on situations like this. You know the saying, chicks before dicks. "Maybe we should go get a drink," the purple hair girl grins at me us well and I know from that grin that she has a plan.

"Lets go," I step up from Ryders lap and smack the back of his head when he pinches my ass. "What's the plain?" I slip my arm through Violets and ask once we're out of ear shot of the poker table.

"I say we go get a drink and then get up on the bar, shake our asses and make those boys regret ignoring us on your birthday weekend."

i couldn't help the loud laugh that came out of my mouth but i quikly stopped and atamaticly drop to my stomach at the unmissable sound of a gun shot.

those boys would certainly regret ignoring us on my birthday weekend.

But the most annoying this is that i was about only five feet away from the damn bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Here we goo... I hope you guys this chapter, i know its not very long but it's here!

I feel so bad about the wait but I'm doing the best I can. school is getting the best of me and i hope i can start uploading more often but I'm not sure.

I would like to know what you guys think about the new title, it was suggested to me by my friend _crazystupidlove_. You all should go and follow her, she is amazing.

Love you all

-NotSoPerfect83 xx