Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

"Hey, I just need to go and get some stuff out of my locker" I tell Ryder, climbing of the motorcycle and pulling the fedora out of my bag, putting it on my head after handing the helmet back to Ryder. We just arrived at the school and I was about five minutes until the bell went for everyone to get out of their final class. "I'll only be a minute" I say before walking up the three, large, stone steps of the school building.

It wasn't long before I was putting in the combination to my locker. I pulled open the door and pulled out the books I'll need for tonight. When I'm pulling out my English text book I notice something fall out so I bend down and puck it up only to freeze in the spot when I saw what it was.

On the dirty school hallway floor was a shiny, silver necklace with an equally shiny pendent. The pendent was just two, plain angel wings connected to each other by a thin bar but if you turned the pendent over, in small, fancy writing there was written 'My Angel' on the left wing. I hadn't seen this particular necklace in months and it scared me to see it now.

I heard the bell go and the sound of students racing to leave school so I put the necklace on and hide it under my shirt before getting my book and racing towards the font doors of the school. As I approach where I left Ryder I see that Mia, Asher, Dylan and Christy are already there.

"You guys ready to go?" I ask once I reach them.

"I like the hair blondie" Asher states "is that what you've been doing all day? Getting your hair done? Poor Ryder, must have been hell" he says, sending a sympathetic look to Ryder.

"He actually seemed to have enjoyed it when he got that-" I got cut off from what I was saying because Ryder's large hand was slammed down onto my mouth.

"Don't you dare tell them" Ryder hissed out. I bit down on his hand causing him to remove his hand and yelp in pain.

"Why, scared I might ruin your bad boy reputation?" I coo at Ryder. He just sent me a glare. Bitch. "Fine lets just get going" I say climbing on the motorcycle after Ryder. "You two can follow one of these three" I tell Dylan and Christy, motioning to Mia, Asher and Ryder.

Soon all of us were heading off to my apartment. I had Ryder's helmet on with my hat in my purse that was tucked tightly under my arm.

***

Once parked I lead everyone up to the apartment and unlock the door. I hear the sound of COD in the living room, following the sound I see Kyle spread out on the couch in nothing but his boxers. Rolling my eyes I walk forward and turn of the tv.

"Hey!" He protest "I was playing that."

"I don't give two shits. Go put some cloths on and wake up Jason" I order him "and where's Josh?"

"Sleeping"

"Of course he is. Go wake him up is well and all wait in the kitchen, I need to talk to you all" I tell him, pointing down the hallway.

I introduce Kyle to Dylan and Christy and he says a hello to the others before walking off. I can see Christy racking her eyes up and down my friends body and I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Ok guys" I say clapping my hands together once "make yourselves at home, I'll be back in about five minutes." I walk in the kitchen. I only had to wait about a minute before Kyle and sleepy twins walked into the kitchen, all of them in their boxers still.

"So what's all this about?" Josh ask, rubbing his eyes "don't you have some homework or something to do?"

"Yes I have homework to do but I need to show you guys something first."

Jason puts his hands up like he was surrendering "Paris, if theses is one of those, I'll show you mine, you show me yours, things, I'm out."

I slapped the back of his big head making in let out a yelp.

"No it's not a, I'll show you mine, you show me yours, thing" I say mimicking him "I need to show you this" I lift the necklace up from around my neck and show them.

"Yeah, what about it" Kyle ask, looking at the necklace with a sad face.

"I found it in my locker today" I tell them all.

Kyle looks up to meet my face "so, you probably just dropped it in there."

I sighed, shaking my head. I clearly doesn't get it "they took it from me" I didn't even have to say who 'they' were, the three boys in front of me already knee who I meant.

"What the hell do you mean" Josh shrieked "what do you mean they took it?"

I still remember every part of that day like it was yesterday

*FLASHBACK*

I was still in the dirty room with no windows and only one door. I think I've been here 4 days or maybe 5, I can't really be sure.

"This is his, is it?" The bold man asked me, lifting up the pendent I had around my neck.

"Don't touch that!" I yell at the man. He can't touch that, it's the only thing that's showing me there's still hope.

When I yelled at him his face turned from amused to anger "don't tell me what to do you bitch" and he slapped me. My head snapped to the left as his rough palm came in contact with my cheek.

Ohh, how I longed to fight back. Only if I wasn't tied to the stupid wooden chair then I might be able to. The man harshly pulled the chain from my neck.

I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry in front of this disgusting man.

"Well, when we finish with you we'll give back to him for something to remember you by" and with that then man walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him and me to brake out in sobs.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Oh shit. Why didn't you tell us Paris?" Jason's voice was full of concern when he pulled my into a right hug, letting go after a few seconds so the other two could hug me.

Not answering his question I ask my own "does this mean that they know were we are?" I direct at Josh.

"Yes" he sighs "but they haven't done anything so I just say we should be prepared whenever we go out and hope for the best."

I nod slowly in agreement before turning to the fridge and getting out seven beers, handing two each to the boys and holding my own. The four walk of us walk out to the kitchen and head to the living room where everyone is sitting just looking a bit awkward. I get the extra bottles from Kyle, Jason and Josh, handing them to Mia, Asher and Ryder.

"You didn't offer us a drink" Christy pouts and crosses her arms over her chest.

"And I didn't offer them a drink either. I gave them one" I sate with a smirk and introduce Dayan and Christy to the twins. "Now, You three go put some cloths on" I say, shooing the three boys two their rooms.

"Who are you? Our mother?" Josh ask sarcastically.

"Yes now shoo" I push him a bit but he doesn't budge.

Josh shakes his head at me and sticks his tung out at me. "Aren't you meant to be the mature one here?" I ask placing a hand on my hip.

"How do you know I'm not Jason?"

"Because Jason as ha tattoo sleeve while you, Josh, have random things up and down your arm" it feels good to win.

"Says the one that has a tramp stamp" a gasp at Jason's (who is standing behind Jsoh with Kyle) words.

"You were the one to do it" I say "while I was passed out, might I add."

"Hey, I was drunk" Jason says with his hands up in defense.

"You have a tramp stamp" Ryder tries to hide his laugh. And when I say try, I mean failing miserably. At the moment he is full on laughing.

I grumble a bit before folding down the top,of my high waisted shorts and I pull up my top a bit so they can all see the purple and blue butterfly on my lower back. When I hear laughter I fix my cloths and turn around, glaring at them all.

"What other tattoos do you have?" Asher ask once he settled down a bit.

"Well" I start of " I have 'Beautiful' in French on the back of my neck. I have 'Love' on my left breast. Around the top of my thigh I have 'There is no beginning or end.. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.' and on my ankle I have tigger." I tell them all.

"Tigger?"

"Yeah, you know, from Winnie the Poo" I say, showing them my ankle where there is the orange tiger thing. I actually have know I idea what he is.

"Are we actually going to do some work?" Christy ask annoyed, probably because the attention isn't on her.

For the rest of the night I work on the project with Mia, Christy and Dylan. Asher and Ryder helped us at bits while Kyle, Josh and Jason were doing there own thing, somewhere.

____

AN: ahh... Sorry for the bad chapter, it's more of a filler. It's getting harder to write the chapters because I'm getting so much more homework from my teachers then I was in the first semester :(. A lot of my time is also filled with sport and fundraising for a school trip I'm going on next year but I primes you guys I'll do my best to write these chapters :)

I'll update and 8 votes again or at two weeks.

VOTE COMMET SHARE

AND

IM ON TOP OF THE WORLD.

Love that song , hah lol, yep.. No

Until next time,

Tell me what you think of the story so far

:) xxx