Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. It didn't really help the massive headache I had at the moment. It took me a few minutes to figure out that it was my phone, but if course by that time it stopped ringing.

I sighed and tried to go back to sleep, but if course it started up again. I groaned and tried to roll over but I was weighed down by something over my waist. I didn't have to be a fucking genius guess that it was an arm.

My eyes opened slowly and at first the light was blinding at first but when they adjusting I saw Ryder sleeping next to me. He had his mouth wide open and most people would say how adorable he looked. Instead I whacked him on the chest.

"You bitch," he hissed, "that hurt."

"I don't give a flying fuck," I tell him, "just pass me my dam phone."

Ryder groans but my phone is soon dropped on my chest.

"What?" I snap into the phone without checking the caller ID.

"Happy birthday!"

"What do you want dad?" I groan.

"Can't I wish my little girl a happy 18th birthday?"

"When she has a massive hangover," I say, "no, you can not."

I heard dad sigh and I knew that we were about to have a heart to heart with my dad over the phone while I was in the same bed with a guy that I probably had feelings for. I was jut thankful we both had clothes on.

"What happened last night Paris?" He asked, "Kyle said that she came to your apartment this morning, asking for you. He said that she looked very upset."

"We got in an argument last night and I told her," I knew that dad would know what I mean so I didn't say anymore, "and I found out that she forgot my birthday," I added quickly.

The line was silent for a bit, "that really sucks Paris," dad says, "I'm really sorry."

"It's not you fault dad."

The line was once again silent and I heard only the soft sound of dad breathing.

"Do you still want to have lunch with everyone?" He asked after a few minutes .

"Yeah," I sighed, "it's my birthday and I'm going to try and enjoy it."

"That's the spirt!" dad laughs and I chuckle.

"What time are we meeting?" I ask.

"At noon so that gives you guys about just over an hour to get over your hangovers and get ready."

"Shit," I groan, "we've missed school." Next to me Ryder groans. We've both been trying to show up to school more often and now we'll both have a detention on Monday.

"That totally sucks," dad says sarcastically and I laugh. He always knows how to make me laugh, "I'll see you in two hours! Love you, bye."

I drop the phone somewhere after dad hung up and then curled up in a ball. "I just want to die," I groan and Ryder laughs at me, "where are we anyway?"

"My place," he says, "go have a shower. You stink."

I groan but roll of the bed anyway and walk into Ryder's connected bathroom. After I shut and lock the door then strip of my cloths.

I open the shower curtain an then I start to scream at what I see. "What the hell!" I quickly reach next to me and grab a towel to cover myself with, "what the fuck are you doing in there?!"

"What the fuck is going on?" Dylan groaned, "why the fuck are you naked?"

I screamed again and ran out of the bathroom while adjusting my towel so everything was covered.

"What's happening?," Ryder ask as he gets up from the bed and I noticed for the first time he was shirtless.

I was to busy looking at Ryder's naked chest to notice that Dylan had come to the bedroom. The three of us just stood there for a bit, not saying anything, just standing there.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I finally brake the silence.

"I don't know," Ryder says and we both look at Dylan and he shakes his head no, "just go have your shower and we'll figure it out later."

* * * *

"Come on Paris, it'll be fun," Sean insist again. He's been doing this all day, trying to get me to go out with him tonight.

"I already told you I don't want to go to a club tonight."

"It's your birthday," he pauses for a second to take a drink out of his beer. I try not to cringe at the fact that it's only just gone noon and that my boyfriend is already on his forth beer for the day, "take the stick out of your arse and live a little."

"I don't have a stick up my arse," I snap and Sean rolls his eyes at me as he turns his attention back to the football game that's playing on the tv.

"Wear that dress I got you, I want to show off you sexy little body to the boys tonight."

I know he's talking about the short black dress he had given me this morning for my birthday. I wouldn't even call the thing a dress, it's more like a scrap of materiel.

"Fine," I give in, not really wanting to argue with him today any more.

"Good girl," he mutter and pats my bum as I walk past to pick up my bag. I walk towards the door of the flat think about how tonight will go. We arrive at the club at 9, Sean will get us drinks and then we'll talk to his friends for 10 minutes and then they'll go of and talk, leaving me alone with the girls the other guys brought for the night. I would sit there for about half an hour until I call Violet to come pick me up.

I hear a faint 'love you' as I walk out the door and onto the busy streets I New York but I don't bother to reply, knowing he's already to into the game to hear me.

_________________

AN: I'm soo sorry for such a long wait. My next few updates will be short and I don't know when I'll get them up.

Thank you everyone for all your support during this brake, all your comments mean so much to me.

I honestly never thought that my book would get this big. I started it because I had a few ideas for chapters and decided that I would see what would happen, I only really thought that I would get a few votes on a chapter and no one would pay much attention to the book.

This story now has over 2500 votes and I'm getting so many lovely comments and messages for you all. Thank you all for sticking by these past couple of months.

Until next time my lovely readers could you please VOTE, COMMET and SHARE this story with all your friend

-Chelsey xx