Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Ryder's P.O.V

"Shut up!" This got mine and Asher's attention from our hiding spot behind the booths.

As soon as I heard the first gun shoot tonight I knew something bad was happening, who wouldn't? I gun went off. When Paris started to get really worried, that's when I started panicking because she hardly ever worries and when she does, something bad was happening.

"Let her go Liam" Kyle hisses out at the man hold Mia once, completely ignoring Praises yells.

"I'll let her go when you guys give us her" the man, Liam from what Kyle called him, nods over to Paris. How do these guys even know this dude?

"So it is me you want" at her own words, Paris started walking forwards "you were sent here to get me and take me back to New York to torture me for what I did, weren't you?"

"Yes" is all the man answers, using his hand to cover Mia's mouth to muffle her cry's.

"You can't do that if I'm dead, can you? Let her go or I'll blow my own brains out" Paris places her gun her head as she looks at the man. She cannot be serious right now, can she?

The man looks at Paris amused "do it" he says "it'll make my job a whole lot easier."

"How can you be so that I will though?" I can tell that Paris is trying to anger this guy but I honestly have no idea why she'll want to.

"We've been watching you Paris" he says. Now I have millions of questions running through my head, who's we? Why are they watching the girl I'm very strongly attracted to? What the hell is going on right now? "after that day we kept watching you. The booze, the drugs, the self harm, the suicide attempts. That's what makes me so sure that you'll do it."

"Did you enjoy watching me fuck up my life, Liam?" Why the hell was she trying to kill herself?! I thought she was past that. When she told me that day that I was part of the reason she wanted to kill herself a part of my heart died, from me not realising how amazing this girl actually is and how I couldn't see that sooner so she didn't have to go through that.

"It was very amusing" Liam grins, he fucking grins at her "watching you fuck up your all because of a boy."

What boy?

"He wasn't just a boy!" Paris starts yelling at the man who is still holding Mia"he was more man then you'll ever be and half your age! He died to save me and I'll die to save someone I love, something you would never do!"

"Yeah, yeah, very touching Paris" the dude puts a bored face on, making Paris even angrier "but your going to die tonight, but the question is if you're going to pull the trigger or I am."

"I'm not going to let scum like you end my life."

Hearing Paris say those words I run out of where Asher and I were hiding, needing to stop Paris from doing this, tell her that there was another way then dying. I'm so close to having her as mine but tonight I stuffed because of my anger towards he and Asher. But now that she's so close to being mine, I can't let her leave.

I need her now.

Great, now I'm sounding like a girl. All because of a girl, but I honestly don't care because for her, I would do anything, even lose my bad boy title.

These past few months I realised how amazing she actually was. Her laugh. Her personality. Her sassiness. Just everything about her makes me go crazy and I don't want it to stop.

When I'm a few meters behind Paris I feel a hand on my chest and I look to my right to see Josh who is shaking his head, telling me not too.

I stop where I am and just focus on the girl I front of me. I watch as she stares the mans eyes and positions the gun to her temple again, but this time the barrel of the gun isn't flat to her head but slightly pointing off towards the man. I think I'm the only one that notices this because I'm the only one with curiosity on my face.

I watched Paris curiously as she was about to pull the trigger, not knowing if she'll actually do it or not.

Paris is about to pull the trigger but just at the last second she moves the gun, pointing it towards the man and hitting him in the top of the thigh making him scream out in pain and release Mia. As the rest goes on only one thing runs through my mind.

She didn't do it.