Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

"And the princess is here!" Jason says as I walk up to the table that all my friends were sitting on. Even Ryder was sitting here. After Jason had told us to get ready and to meet at the club I went to go get changed, while I was getting changed I heard the door slam signaling that he had left.

"Don't" I tell him as I stand I'm front of the table "I'm not in the mood and need a drink." I walk of to the bar and take a seat, ordering a few shots of vodka as I do so.

"What's the matter?" I look behind me and Asher walks up taking the seat next to me.

"Nothing."

"Don't bullshit me Paris" he says, drink one of the shots while I take the other "something went down between you and Ryder." I'm about to open my mouth and say some sort of sarcastic so back but Asher keeps going "we all know that the two of you were together all day and then he comes here in a pissed off mood without you and the half an hour later you come in pissed off is well. So, tell me what happened."

I sigh and take another shot before answering him "ever since your party Ryder and I have hooked up a few times, only making out though, and we were kissing today and I pulled away and said that I wasn't going to just let him use me and then we got into an argument, next thing we know Jason walks in and tells us to meet here, I go to get ready, Ryder leaves all mad and here we are" I wave my hands around the club as I finish my little rant.

"He likes you" is all Asher says.

"He hasn't done anything to prove that he does" I tell him "all he's done is treat me like a friend that he likes to kiss."

"Do you like him?" Asker ask.

"Yes-no, I don't know, it's complicated" I conclude with a sigh and running my hands through my hair.

"You should make him jealous" I snap my head up to look at Asher.

"Why?"

"Because then you can see if he actually likes you or not by the way he reacts" Asher says and places a hand on my knee.

"And what, your going to help me make him jealous?" I ask as I look down at his hand and it slides a little higher.

"Yeah" he shrugs "why not, it'll be nice to see you two end up together" Asher says as I place a hand on his bicep, squeezing it a bit.

"And you really think that he's going to get jealous?" I ask as he stands up in front of me with my back to the bar and his back to the rest of the club.

Asher puts his hands either side of me on the bar and I put one of my hands on his arm and the other on the back of his neck "by the glares he's giving my back I can tell that he's getting a bit jealous" he says as he looks over my head and into the mirror behind the bar.

I look over Asher's shoulder to see that Ryder glaring at Asher's back and when his eyes catch mine he stands up and starts to walk this way, I turn back to Asher with a smirk on my face "he's coming over here" I sing and Asher leans in a bit so I can feel is breath on my ear.

"Good luck" he whispers just as Ryder reaches us.

"Can I talk to you Paris" by the sound of his voice you can tell he's beyond pissed off, almost at the 'do as I say or I will fucking go ape shit on you' stage.

"Sure" I say with a shrug before quickly having the last shot and walking away with Ryder. I turn back to Asher quickly and he sends me a wink as he leans against the bar.

Ryder doesn't talk while he's leading me away from the club, but just walks a couple of feet in front of me. "What the fuck was that?" He ask as we reach a dirty alleyway behind the club, I can still hear the music blasting from inside the building.

"What was what?" I ask as innocently as I can.

"You know exactly what I mean!" He yells "no less then three hours ago you were making out with me, then you say that I'm a player just like Asher and just then you were in the club flirting with Asher!" Ohh, he's pissed.

I don't even get a chance to say something before Ryder starts yelling again "you're always saying how much of a slut Christy is but you're just as bad! Making out with one guy one minute and the flirting with another guy the next!" Ryder backs me up onto the wall and slams his hands down either side of me on the wall as he stops talking, causing me to flinch a bit. "Your nothing but a slut" he says through clenched teeth.

"A nerd to a slut, ah?" I hiss out at Ryder. "You know, I'm a firm believer in giving people second chances, no matter what they do, no matter how bad, I will always give them a second chance. You know what, Ryder? You just stuffed your second chance up! I don't care what I felt for you or what you felt for me, I'm done! No matter what we had, I'm fucking done!" I start to back away from Ryder and towards the door, not taking my eyes off of his "don't talk to me again, Ryder" I turn my back on him and walk to the door but as I'm about to walk back into the club I look back at the grey eyed boy "ohh, and if you think I'm such a slut, lets just see how big of one I can be" with that I walk back int the room with loud music and dancing people.

I grab a random guy by the hand and he happily follows me to the dance floor. Wen I reach the middle of where everyone is dancing I turn around and wrap my arms around the guys neck and start dancing with him, the guys arms go around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

The guys is actually pretty attractive, he's not really hot but more cute with his blond hair and green eyes. He's a few inches taller then me, even when I'm in my three inch heels. He's got tan skinnies on and a green polo with the collar turned up.

The two of us are only dancing for a few minutes until I'm pulled away by strong arms, I don't even have to look at the person to know who it is. The guy I was just dancing with looks at me to the person behind then back at me. I say a a quick 'sorry' to the guy before turning to Ryder.

"I told you to leave me alone, Ryder" I say as he wraps his arms around my waist and moves us to the beat of the music.

"I'm sorry" he says into the crook of my neck "I didn't mean it, I know your not a slut I was just angry."

"Why would you be so angry that you called me a slut" I clench my teeth together.

"Because you are Asher were flirting" he sighs.

"Why would you get angry with me and Asher flirting?" I ask even though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.

Ryder sighs again before answering"because I lik-" he didn't get to finish what he was going to say because a gun shoot goes of through out the club.

I quickly drop to the floor and pull Ryder with me. Ryder covers my body with his as three more shots go off.

"I need you to go find Asher and Mia and all of you need to get to a safe place" I tell Ryder urgently over the screams and yells of the scared people around the room.

Ryder lifts himself up and then pulls me up into his chest and looks over my head "I found Mia."

I quickly look at we're Ryder is looking and see a face I haven't seen in a few months holding a gun to Mia's head. "Ryder! I need you to go find Asher and get somewhere safe!"

"I'm not leaving you, Paris!" Ryder hold onto my wrist as I attempt to push him of into the sea of people fighting to exit the club.

"Go Ryder!" I try again as I lift up the hem of my knee length dress to the top of my thigh and pull the gun out that I had strapped to my leg just as a precaution. "Take this!" I yell, handing him my clutch "there's a knife in there, use it if you need to."

"You knew this was going to happen?!" He yells at me.

"No!" I say back as I push him into the last few people that are leaving the club, Ryder manages to blend in just in time as the last people leave the room, giving it an weird silence.

I quickly look around the club and see that there are five men all standing in different spots around the club with guns in there hands, including the man that is holding Mia. I'm standing on the dance floor along with Kyle, Josh and Jason who all have a gun in their hands is well.

We all share a look, then a nod and turn back to look at our enemy's, all waiting for Kyle to give the signal.

"GO!"

As soon as the word leaves Kyle mouth all four of us pick a different man and shot them in both there knee caps, leaving the man holding Mia untouched. We all fire our shots so quickly that they didn't have time to register what's going on until they were all on the ground, crying out in pain.

Easy done.

"That was impressive" we hear a disgusting voice behind us say "I heard you guys were good but I didn't expect that good. You're missing something though, maybe it's not a something.... but a someone?"

"Shut up!" I scream out.

"Let her go Liam" Kyle hisses out at the man hold Mia once, completely ignoring me.

"I'll let her go when you guys give us her" he nods over to me.

"So it is me you want" I state walking forward a bit "you were sent here to get me and take me back to New York to torture me for what I did, weren't you?"

"Yes" is all Liam answers, using his hand to cover Mia's mouth to muffle her cry's.

"You can't do that if I'm dead, can you?" I ask and raise my gun to point at my temple "let her go or I'll blow my own brains out."

Liam's eyebrows raise "do it" he says "it'll make my job a whole lot easier."

"How can you be so that I will though?" I raise an eyebrow and lean my head to the side.

"We've been watching you Paris" he says, still keeping a tight grip on Mia "after that day we kept watching you. The booze, the drugs, the self harm, the suicide attempts. That's what makes me so sure that you'll do it."

"Did you enjoy watching me fuck up my life, Liam?" I was just getting more and more pissed off right now.

"It was very amusing" Liam grins out at me "watching you fuck up your all because of a boy."

That's it, I'm done "he wasn't just a boy!" I practically scream at Liam "he was more man then you'll ever be and half your age! He died to save me and I'll die to save someone I love, something you would never do!"

"Yeah, yeah, very touching Paris" Liam put on a bored face, making me want to punch it right off "but your going to die tonight, but the question is if you're going to pull the trigger or I am."

"I'm not going to let scum like you end my life."

I was so focused on Liam that I didn't even notice Ryder run out and try to stop me. I didn't notice Josh tell him not to stop me and tell him that I was doing what I had to. I didn't notice Mia's cry's get heaver as she looked at me with my gun pointed at my head. I didn't notice Kyle fall to his knees. I didn't notice that Jason had tears streaming down his. I didn't notice the sad look on Asher's face.

I only noticed the disgusting mans face in front of me as I put my finger on the trigger. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and take a deep breath, preparing myself for what I was about to do. Something that I've wanted to do so much over the past few months. Something I finally had the chance to do.

When I walked into the club tonight I wasn't sure that it would end this way. Me being in an argument with the guy that I'm pretty sure I like. Actually realizing I like a guy for the first time since the most possible worst day of my life. But today I'm going to do something I've wanted to do ohh, so much since that day. To me this will just be the start of a better life. One with less worries and less people to fear. I'm making my way to happiness.

So making sure that the gun is pointed at just the right angel against my head, I did what I had to do.

I pulled the trigger.

_______________________________________

AN: CLIFFY!!

I honestly cried writing this 😪

So nothing really interesting is happening but girls, don't you just love it when you haven't seen a guy for years and years and once you do see them again they're hot? Yeah I love it and it happened to me yesterday. It made a bad situation good.

ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU WANT, IF YOU WANT TO

for the next few weeks I'm going to be trying out some new covers so just tell me what you think of them.

COMMENT SHARE VOTE

I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream till the words dry out
so put it in all of the papers,
i'm not afraid
they can read all about it