Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"Umm, the headmaster would like to see Mia Simons and Paris Jackson" my head snaps up and out of my day dreaming as I hear my name and I see Asher standing by the door of our English class awkwardly.

The teacher nods her head and Mia and I get up, getting our stuff as we go, and follow Asher out the door, I'm ignoring both of them and Mia looks a bit sad. "What's going on?" Mia finally speaks up as Asher leads us down the hallway a bit.

"I honestly have no idea" is all Asher replies and turns a corner to a part of the school, that's never used any more.

Ever since Saturday night I haven't spoken to Ryder, Mia or Asher and barley spoken a word to Kyle or the twins. It's now half way through Monday and all day Mia and Asher have been trying to talk to me but I just ignore them and keep walking. I take it that Ryder knows that I'm still made at him because he's the only person that hasn't tried to talk to me, apart from the occasional try to tell me how sorry he is.

I have no idea what's going on at the moment and with both Asher and Mia looking at me every few minutes makes it even more uncomfortable. I think I'm starting to figure out all this out as we walk towards the back corridors of the school and when we approach two figures in the hallway now know that my idea was right.

I can tell one is Ryder because of his muscly build and he looks very uncomfortable as the second figure glares at him. The other figure is a little skinnier and as soon as I see who it is I wide smile is in my face.

"Johnny!" I ran up to a person a haven't seen in a few months and wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms going around my waist.

"Hey princess" he chuckles and kisses the top of my head before letting me go of his tight in brace but I still keep my arms around his waist for the reason that I think he would disappear if I let him go, I'm not ready to see him go yet, not after being away from him these past few months.

"I've missed you" I say, looking up at him with a grin.

"I've missed you too, princess" Johnny chuckles. "Se need to leave, everyone else is already back at the apartment, it was my job to collect you four" he says in a more serious tone.

I fall into step with Johnny and the other three behind us as I still don't want to talk to them at the moment. I look back at the three of them quickly and they look like they don't really know what going on, I let out a small chuckle before turning back to Johnny. "I thought you guys would have sent Sam" I say after a few quiet seconds.

"Why?" He turns his head to look at me and I take in his features quickly. He has his same nerdy glasses but his light brown hair has grown an inch or so, making it look wilder then it was before. He looks like he's gained some muscle and he's grown a little bit.

"Because he's got that 'don't fuck with me and give me what I want or I will bash your head in' look" I say trying to put on a masculine voice. Johnny and I both laugh for a few seconds.

Johnny lets out a one more small laugh before answering to "nah they sent me because apparently I can pull off the innocent and nerdy high school student."

"That's because you're our computer nerd, Johnny" the two of us laugh together for a bit when I say this. Johnny knows that he's the computer nerd of our group and is proud of it because he makes all our gadgets and I proves all our weaponry.

"All of us were set on sending Violet to come get you" he says grinning down at me.

"That's like putting the devil in a church" at those words Johnny burst out laughing and I soon follow. "So who's here?" I ask once we reach the car park.

"There's just the group and the a few others" he says, handing me my helmet. "Ok so you three know the way to the apartment right?" He ask the three others.

"I don't want them in this, Johnny" I say before they can answer.

"They already are, princess" he says with a shrug "they saw you drinking with him" he says, pointing to Asher "they saw you two get in a pretty heated argument and then dancing like there no tomorrow" he points to Ryder "and they saw you defend her" Johnny finishes pointing to Mia.

"And how the hell do you know all that?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest with a fake angry looks.

"You underestimate me princess" Johnny mocks hurt by placing a hand over his heart "you should know what my skills are by now."

I laugh as Johnny and I get on two motorcycles, I'm on mine and he has brought Jason's with him.

"We need to get to the apartment fast, everyone's waiting for us" Johnny says and they all nod before heading of to their own forms of transportation.

I'm about to start up my bike but I'm stopped "I need to show you something tonight" Is all Ryder says before he walks away to his own bike.

Johnny and I wait for the other three to leave before we get going and I just sit there wondering what the hell Ryder is going to show me tonight.

***

"PRINCESS!"

"My hoe!" Violet and I always greet each other like this. We run into a hug and squeeze the living daylight out-off each other. "I've missed you Vi" I tell her, pulling out of the hug and taking her in, purple hair, short and a smirk on her face. Same old Violet.

"I've missed you too, Paris" she tells me "it's been boring without you. Do you know how much sex I've had? Even that's getting boring now."

"Hey!" Drake calls out from behind Violet "if I'm so boring then why don't you just date Paris?"

"Ohh baby, don't worry, we're already each others back up plans" Vi says to her boyfriend and I just laugh and shrug her off.

"If by the time we're both forty and not married we'll get together" I wink and going up to greet Drake "you haven't changed at all Drake."

"Neither have you princess" he looks down at me before pulling me into a one armed, side hug, trying not to ruin his manly look, "a part from the hair" he laughs as he takes a piece of my blind hair in his fingers.

"Where's my hug princess?" I hear from my right, and I turn to see Sam with his arms out wide and a grin on his face.

I just laugh and make my way over to him "I've missed you, Sammy" I say and pull him into a hug. Sam is really tall so the top of my head only reaches the middle of his chest. He has chocolate brown skin that's covered in ink and short black hair, he hasn't changed a bit. "Fuck Sam, you skink if weed" I state and back up a bit "how the fuck did you get on a plane like this?"

"I didn't have any in the morning" he grins at me, proud of his achievement.

I laugh and shake my head at my friend "and here you are, high as a fucking tree."

"Language young lady" I look to the side and see that three new people have entered the scene.

"Don't tell me what to do old man."

"I'm not that old" he says with a hurt look, "I'm only 34."

"Is that a gray hair I see" walking closer to him.

"Shit, there isn't one is there?" he ask his girlfriend, Laura who is next to him.

"Don't worry sweetie" she coos "she's only messing with you."

"You bitch."

Even though most people would take this as an insult, I just grinned "love you too, daddy."

My farther let out a chuckle and pulled me in for a hug "We've missed you, princess." I pull Laura into our hug is well because she's a second mother for me and I've missed her too. When I was living in New York she was the motherly figure in my life and I love her to bits but she will never be able to take my mothers place and she knows that.

"So how's your mother been, princess?" Dad ask once we all pull out of the hug.

"She's been regretting sending me to New York" I tell him "she keeps saying how you're to irresponsible to look after me and that you let me and my grades go down hill" I say like it's nothing, and it is to me because I like the way my life is at the moment because its filled with my friends and family whom I all love dearly.

"She thinks I'm irresponsible?" He gasp and puts a hand over his heart to mock a hurt expression.

From the other side of dad there's a scold "Dave, you're my best friend and all but I once walked into my apartment and saw you holding a beer bong up for her" my fathers best friend, Aaron, says nodding over to me.

It's also true, my father doesn't act his age but rather mine but I love him that way and he's just like one of my best friends.

"Father, daughter time?" My father offers.

"Half of my gang were there" Aaron shots back with a smug grin. Aaron turns to me and continues "now" he starts "give me a hug Paris, it's been a few months since I've last seen you." The two of us share a short hug and then pull back.

"What, so you greet her with a hug but with your own nephew all you say is 'get your lazy fucking ares off that couch'" Kyle ask from across the room, sitting on the couch and Mia leaning into his chest. I guess she's taking this whole thing really well then, it did take me a few days to get it through my brain that the gang was actually real.

"He just prefers me" I shoot back, leaning against a wall as I do so.

"Anyway, you must be Mia, I'm Arron, Kyle uncle" Aaron says looking at the girl that's cuddling with his nephew "and you two must be Asher and...." He hesitates for a moment to see if he can get the last name right "Snyder?"

"Ohh, close enough"

"Give the man a beer"

"2 out of 3"

"Best ever"

The whole room goes up in cheers, apart from Mia, Asher and Ryder, at Aaron's very good effort and getting all three names right but only getting two right is very good for him.

"Aaron never gets names right" I explain "for a few months I was London."

"The man is my uncle and until I was seven years old he would alway call me Tile" Kyle puts in.

"He would alway get me and Josh mixed up" Jason pipes up "no matter how many times we corrected him he would always get it wrong."

"I got it worse" dad says leaning back into the couch "I've been best friends with the man since we were in diapers and always and sometime still calls me Brittany, how the hell do you get Brittany from Dave?"

Everyone instantly starts laughing at the two friends.they were close and no one could change that. They were like brothers and even though I've heard Aaron call my father Brittany a few times I think that he just does it to annoy him.

"All of you shut up, I'm most of yours boss and can easily make the rest of your life a living hell" everyone becomes silent at Aaron's words. "Good, we have a lot to go over and if we don't start now, we never will."

"And someone get me that beer."

________________________________________________________________

AN: hey guys, I'm sorry that this one took so long but I've been so busy with homework and I've had a school performance that I've be practising for and you know, school comes first. I'm sorry that it's such a crap chapter and I do hope that the next one is better.

So now you've meet Paris's friends and family, what do you think of them all? How do you like her dad?

Any ways... that's all I've got to say.

Until next time my lovely readers

VOTE SHARE COMMENT

-Chelsey