Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

I look up at the door as it open and finally, Kyle, Jason and Josh enter the apartment. "You guys do it?" I ask as they take seats around the room. Josh and Jason take a seat either side of me and Kyle stands to the side. Mia, Ryder and Asher were all sitting on the couch across from us, the four of us had been waiting here for 10 minutes for the boys to get home. It was pretty awkward.

"Yeah" Jason starts "burnt to the ground, we just need to call Johnny to erase the tapes" he say pulling his iPhone out of his back pocket.

"No!" I quickly stop him "don't call him tonight, he's meeting Lisa's parents tonight and I promised him we wouldn't call." When mention the name Lisa the boys start cooing and paying out our friend.

"Why didn't he tell us?" Kyle ask "and why did he tell you?"

"First of, Johnny didn't tell anyone because he knew everyone would react the way you guys did and secondly he told me because he needed advise" I finish and put a smirk on my face.

Josh rolls his eyes at me and places his arm on the top of the couch "if he needed advise he should have called Jason, he's a pro at meeting a chicks parents" Jason winked at me. "And we need to call him so he can get rid of the tapes from the club."

With a sigh I reach towards the coffee table and pick up the Mac book air that's on there "who's is this?" I ask the three boys. Jason raises his hand a little to indicate that it's his. "Password?"

"I'm not telling you my password" he says at me, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting.

I roll my eyes at him and turn back to the laptop. It only takes me 20 seconds to hack my way into his computer and find his password. "Really" I quirk an eyebrow at Jason "your password is 'Pink Bubblegum'?"

"How the fuck did you do that?!" Jason jumps off the couch and glares at everyone in the room as they laugh.

"I doesn't matter. I need to clear these dam tapes before they get us un anymore trouble then we already are" I say and get back to the task at hand.

For the next few minutes everyone just sits there and watches me work on the computer and when I mean watched, I mean stared at me. It got really uncomfortable at one point and I shifted in my seat for a few seconds.

"Done!" I call out once I finished.

"How the hell do you do that so fast?" Kyle scratches the back of his head as he looks down at the computer screen.

"It's actually quite easy" I tell him as i place Jason's Mac book back onto the coffee table. "I'm surprised you actually graduated from high school" I say as I sit back into the couch again.

"Says the girl who's failing high school" Kyle shots back.

"I actually have a C average" I say with a proud smirk. Over the past few months Ryder has helped me get my grades up a bit. Right, Ryder?....

I slowly turn my head to look at our friends and the boys slowly get the drift and turn to look at them is well. This isn't going to be fun.

"I'm just gonna say it" Kyle starts "we're in a gang." None of us talk to let the words sink in for our friends. "It's one of the top gangs in New York" he continues on.

I watch as Asher and Mia look between the four of us and Ryder isn't moving his stare from me. "How?" Mia brakes the silence, setting her eyes on me.

I look over to Kyle and the twins, telling them to explain their stories first. "I was born into it" Kyle was the first to say something "it's my family's gang. My great grandfather started the gang when he was in his twenties, he then passed it onto his eldest son and then he passed it onto his eldest son, who was my dad. When I was 9 my dad was shot and died an hour later" Kyle looks away, closing his eyes at the painful memory. We waited about 20 seconds for him to start again. "My mother had already died from cancer when I was about a year old so the gang was passed onto my uncle.