Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

It has been about two months since Asher's party and it's been a good two months. For starters Kyle and Mia have gotten a lot closer. When I say a lot , i mean A LOT! The other week I walked into Kyle's room to give him some laundry that he slipped into mine and when I walked in, on Kyle's bed was the two of them, making out, in their underwear. The next day, it was safe to say that I didn't stop teasing Mia about at school.

When I told Asher and Ryder she finally gave in and said that they had been going out for about a month and a half and the night before Kyle asked she to be his girlfriend about two weeks ago. When I got home I gave Kyle a lot of shit because, come on, we're best friends and he didn't tell me he was going out with my other best friend.

Also in the past couple of months Mia and I have became best friends again. We've been doing a lot of stuff together, she is even bringing out the girly side to me again. The boys are always teasing me about how I'm doing girly stuff like going shopping and gossiping with her. Yep, that's right, me, Paris Jackson, is gossiping.

Ryder an I have also been getting a lot closer is well. Ever since our kiss we've been practically bound at the hip. We do almost everything together, apart from when I'm with Mia. You would expect everything to be really awkward after a kiss like the one we shared, but no, it wasn't. We aren't even dating, we do everything together but we aren't dating. We have shared a few other kisses -three to be exact- since the first time at Asher's party and they've all been as amazing as the first.

The second time we kissed was the weekend after the party and Ryder decided to take me to see The Wolverine because I haven't seen any of The X-men movies, well when I say take me I mean sneak through the back because both of us forgot our money.

***

Ryder and I are walking out of the movies after seeing The Wolverine and it was a pretty good movie.

"That was a good movie" I tell Ryder "thanks for taking me" I say, looking up to meet is eyes. He's really is tall. I'm about 5'3 and he's about 6'3 so I have to crane my neck to see him. It really hurts my neck. Maybe I should get stilts...

"What are you thinking about?" Ryder ask.

"Getting stilts"

"Why" he ask with a smirk.

"Because you're so fucking tall it hurts my neck to look up at you" I tell him, annoyed.

"Sorry about that short stuff" I roll my eyes at the new nick name he's given me as he loosely throughs an arm around my shoulders.

"What should we do now?" I ask, looking out at the sky. It was a beautiful night tonight with the full moon in the sky.

"Lets go to the beach" I didn't even get to reply before Ryder started dragging me to the end of the street were the beach was. Ryder stops on the sand, only about ten feet from the water before he takes of if top, shoes and socks, leaving in his light denim shorts that made him look hot. The no shirt isn't really helping my concentration.

"You coming?" I stop looking at Ryder's amazingly perfect body and see that he's smirking at me "or are you just going to look at my body all day."

I glare at him and remove my black, combat boots and sock, leaving me on my shorts and tank top. It's been getting a lot warmer lately so I've started to wear shorts again. Ohh, how I've missed shorts.

"You coming or what?" I look up to see Ryder right on the waters edge. I shake my head, not wanting to go in the cold water any more. With a sigh, Ryder walks back up to me and squats down, signalling for me to get on his back.