Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Once Ryder sees who it is he starts to move forward towards the man but I keep one of my arms wrapped around his waist and place my other one on his chest and he looks at me and brings me in front of him so I can talk to the man. He's learning.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I ask in a bored tone.

"I want revenge , sweetheart," is all the man says.

"Revenge for what?" I lean back into Ryder's chest, enjoying the warmth he was giving out.

"On your dad, sweetheart." Shit.

"Look," I say trying to clam my mind down, "whatever problem you have with my father isn't my problem. Whatever he did was probably not that bad anyway."

"He shot my brother!" By now the two of us have attracted a small crowed.

"And I'm about to shoot you," I say. Ryder tenses up behind me and I mentally curse myself, "I'm sorry," I whisper so only he can hear it. In response he starts to run his hands up and down my sides.

"You little bitch," the man hisses at me, "why don't you come over here like the little slut you are and we'll have some fun before I send you back to daddy in more then one piece."

I'm about to go over to the man and punch his lights out but Ryder stops me and pushes me out of the way. I stumble a bit but Danny catches me and we watch as Ryder stalks over to the man and talks in a hush tone to him. I could see how angry Ryder was and even though the other man was I little bit taller then Ryder, Ryder still look intimidating.

"What is going on," Danny mutters as we watch Ryder have heated words with the man.

"I think my dad pissed him off."

Danny snorts at my answer, "no shit," he says, "but why?"

"He's in a gang," I tell him and after a few seconds of watching Ryder I add, "so I am."

If Danny was going to reply he wasn't able because of the sound of Ryder's fist connecting with the mans jaw. My own jaw was on the ground as I watched him walk back to us.

"Get in the car," he mumbles lowly for the two of us to hear and the he walks over to the drivers side. Danny takes my arm and leads me over to the car and gets in the back seat and I sat down in the passenger seat.

Once Ryder was sure I was buckled up he started the car and drive away from the track.

The ride was silent, Ryder was calming down, Danny didn't know what to say and I wanted to talk to Ryder in privet.

It wasn't long before we were parked outside of Danny's house, he said goodbye to both of us and told me it was nice to meet me before getting out I the car.

"Ryder, I'm so sorry," Ryder is about to interrupt me but I stop him, "no, don't. You shouldn't have see that, you shouldn't be involved in all this but you are and it's all my fault." I put my head in my hands.

"Paris," Ryder puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me towards him but I keep my eyes closed, "Paris, look at me," I slowly open my eyes and Ryder is already looking at me, "Paris, you're an amazing person and I chose to be apart of your life, danger and all. I don't care that you're in a gang Paris because that was your choice and it's part of who you are. Nothing is your fault."

When he said that I burst out crying and throw my arms around his neck, Ryder put his arms around me after he recovers from his shock, "I hate it Ryder," I sob into his shoulder, "I hate being in the gang, I hate killing people and I hate people dying. I don't want any of you guys to be killed because of me."

"Oh, Paris," Ryder pulls me tighter into his chest, "no one is going to die, I promise."

I start to clam down down a bit and I pull back a bit but Ryder keeps his arms around me. "I'm sorry," I tell him as I wipe the mascara from under my eyes. How embarrassing, "I shouldn't have broken down like that, it's all just getting to much."

"Are you still in love with him?" Ryder ask me and I know he's talking about Sean. I don't hesitate to shake my head no because it's true, I will always love Sean but I'm not in love with him anymore. "Good, because I really need to do this."

I didn't get a chance to think about what he said before Ryder's mouth was on mine. My eyes closed and my arms wrapped around his shoulders again.

The kiss was intense and rough. It only lasted a few minutes until we both pulled apart a few centimeters so we could catch our breath. "I forgive you by the way," I breath out against his lips. Instead of a verbal reply from Ryder, I got his lips back on mine.

This kiss was longer. Ryder tilted his head to the side so he could explore more of mouth.

"I thought you never forgave people," he mutters against my lips.

"What can I say? You're an exception."

He kissed me again, but this one was sort, I lingering peck. "I should get you home," he mutters, "we've still got school tomorrow. Your mums tonight, right?" He ask and I nod.

The drive to my mothers house was quiet but comfortable. The ride was over to soon and once Ryder pulled into the driveway we just sat there for a bit.

"Thank you for tonight, Ryder," I brake the silence, "and I'm sorry that my shit ruined it."

"Paris-"

I stop what he was going to say by leaning over and kissing his cheek, "congrats on the win Ryder," with that said I got out of the car and walked up toward the front door. Before I opened it I looked back over my shoulder to see Ryder still on his car looking at me. I entered the house quickly and lent against the shut door.

"What on earth are you doing to me Ryder Knight?" I mutter to myself.

___________________________________________________________________

AN: SHE FORGAVE HIM!!

It's the moment we've all been waiting for lady's (and gentlemen if there are any guys reading this).

I'm soo sorry that it's a little late but I got it out as soon as possible.

The next one should be out in around two weeks, I also just started school again so I need to schedule in some time to write.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

-Chelsey

I LOVE YOU ALLL