Chapter Two

Chapter 2

"Honeys, we're home!!"

Of course this is the first thing Kyle yelled out when we got back to the apartment. When I moved back to Cali, Kyle, Josh and Jason were sent out here with me and got an apartment.

It was a pretty big place. Four bedrooms, a big kitchen and a living room. There were two bathrooms and each bedroom had a walk-in wardrobe. The living room had a flat screen t.v with a bunch of gaming crap and two couches.

The boys didn't really mind moving here with me that much since they're my best friends and they knew I would need some support once I went back to school. I practically live here. I would live here but mom makes me come home every other night because she knew that I didn't want to come here in the first place.

"I still can't believe you guys say that every time you walk in the door" I say to him shaking my head.

Before he could reply I'm, for the second time today, thrown over someone's shoulder and thrown down onto the couch. Josh is standing in front of me with a very angry face. Then of course Jason is behind him laughing is ass off.

"Well?" He ask after a minute.

"Well, what?" I ask like I'm innocent.

If he could get any angrier then before, he just did. "You can't just take my car leaving us no way to get home!!"

"Every heard of this thing called walking?" I ask sarcastically "you know, that thing you do with your legs. And anyway last month you hot-wired my bike at the club leaving me to get a ride home from Dan."

We all shiver when I mentioned Dan. Don't get me wrong he's a nice man, about late 30 not to bad on the eye but he has bad... body odder issues, if that makes sense.

"First off you know we won't walk unless we have to" he starts of "and secondly I said I was sorry" he whined like an eight year old when his mother won't let him have a chocolate bar.

"If you guys didn't walk back here then how did you get home?" Kyle ask from behind me.

Josh or Jason didn't answer they just moved to the side so I could he the couch that was across from the one I was sitting on. Sitting on that couch however was Asher. That's right, my best friends brought one of the people I hate most home.

"Why him? Of all people why him?" I ask seriously annoyed. Josh and Jason both opened their moths to answer but I stopped them by saying "hold that thought for a second" and of to the kitchen I went and got two cold beers from the fridge. I walked back into the other room, passed a beer to Kyle, sat down and started drinking my own.

"Where's ours?" The twins say together.

"You brought that that thing" I say, pointing at Asher "to our home, you can get your own beer."

"You actually don't live here" Jason starts.

"So we can bring whoever we want home" Josh finishes.

"Fine" I say standing up "I feel like being in my home, so I'm just going to leave" I say and start walking to the door.

3

2

1...

"Wait!!!"

"Don't leave, of course you live here" Jason stats.

"We can get our own beers, right bro" Josh asks his brother.

"Yeah, of course" Jason rushed "we don't want you to leave."

"And ways that?" I ask with a smirk on my lips.