Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

I was so board, we've been stuck in Vegas for the past three days. Sam has been stuck in bed the whole time and we can't leave until we can move him without his wound getting worst. I wouldn't complain if I could leave this shit hole called a motel but we've been told to lay low.

Sighing, I stared up atat the celling fan go round and round and round and rou-

There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I call out to who ever it is. It took a few seconds for whoever was at the door to come in and I started to go through the list of possibilities of who it could be. Violet? Jason? It couldn't be Sam because he could hardly get out of the bed. Ryder? Asher?

The door opened and Ryder came in and softly shut the door behind him.

I should be the next fucking Sherlock Holmes.

"Whats up?" I ask and go back to watching the celing fan go round and round and rou-

"Can we talk?" Ryder asks as he walks towards the seat by the bed.

"You sound like a teenage girl who's about to break up with her boyfriend."

"Not helping Paris," he stares at me a blank look.

"Sorry, sorry. What do you want to talk about," I chuckle one last time before stopping and letting Ryder talk.

"I don't know, it's just..." He trails of and looks out the window with a pained look on his handsome face. His dark hair had gotten long in the past few months and it was few months and it was now fulling in front of his grey eyes.

"It's just..."

"It's just that you killed people!" His anger shocked me but I couldn't say I was surprised, I've been waiting for this ever since we left the casino. As he spoke he sprang out of the chair like a jack-in-a-box. His hands flew to his hair and he tugged at it as he started to walk around the small room.

I let out a deep sigh, preparing myself for the conversation ahead. "I knew this was going to happen."

He looked at me like he didn't recognise me anymore, and maybe he didn't. "You knew what was going to happen?"

"This, I knew you were going to blow up about this!" I yell and get up off the bed so both of us are standing only a few feet apart. He was getting me angry.

"Of course I'm going to blow up about this!" We were have a yelling match now. The people next door could probably hear us through the thin walls. "You just killed people, what do you expect me to do?"

"News flash Ryder, the people I kill aren't good people," I walk closer to him, getting right up on his face. "They rape people, they hurt people, Ryder, they kill innocent people," he stumbles back as I shove him. "They're not innocent people, Ryder."

"You could at least show some compassion, or are you that heartless?" I slapped him. His head wiped to the side at the shear force of my hand.

"This is why when I came back I didn't want to make friends with anyone, because I knew that they would be dragged into my shit," I hiss into his face. He was staring at me wide eyed as I vent to him. "Now that you've been dragged into my shit, Ryder, you don't understand why I do what I do."

"Sorry to be such an inconvenience to you then," he seethed.

"I never said that!"

"Well it fucking sounded like it!"

Both of us stood there silently. The only sounds were our deep breath and the faint sound of a headboard hitting the wall a few rooms away.

Ryder look livid, his hand clenched and jaw set. I'm pretty sure that I was the same. I was frustrated, angry and annoyed, not a good combination.

"Whatever," he straightened his back and rolled his eyes. "I'm not in the mood to be dealing with a bitch."

My hand connected with his cheek, the same one I slapped before. The mark was even more noticeable. "Then get the fuck out, you asshole."

Ryder didn't need to be told twice. He was quick to get to the door. It slammed shut behind him with a thunderous bang.

Well then...

---------------------

AN: I hope this wait wasn't as long as the last time!!

What did you guys think of this chapter? Things got intense!

I've got some sad news...

THERES ONLY 4 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!

I wanted to thank you all for being such amazing readers and supporting me till the end.

There was a time for a while I thought I wouldn't have the motivation to keep going but now I'm planing to finish this book by the end of the year. That the goal!!

I have also been working on some other stories that I can't wait to get up so keep your eye out for those. There going to be different then this one. I hope to start posting one soon!!!

Thank you all so much!! I love you all!!

Keep the votes and the comments coming!