Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

I walk into Asher house, which is already in full party mode and it's only 8:30. I'm followed by Jason, Josh and Kyle and we are instantly greeted by Asher who has a drink in his hand. "Glade you guys could make it" he says giving the guys a man hug sort of thing and then pulling me into a tight hug.

"No problem" Jason tells him.

"We haven't been to a party in a few months actually so it's good to finally be at one" Josh adds.

Asher just chuckles and tells us to have a good time and to get really drunk which we all chuckle at before he walks away. The guys and I walk straight to the bar because its a party and we need to get drunk. Kyle goes and gets us all a shot of vodka and we drink them quickly and get a beer each before head out onto the dance floor just to dance and have a laugh.

______

I've been dancing for an half an hour, forty-five minutes, I'm not really sure. I think and it's just me and Josh because Jason went to play beer pong or something and Kyle is of somewhere, probably with Mia.

I feel someone grab my hand trying to get my attention and I turn around to see Asher. "Come play a game!" He yelled over the music. I nod my head and grab Josh's hand before being dragged away by Asher. I stopped being dragged and I see a table surrounded by people. Those people being Asher, Dylan, Ryder, Josh, Jason, Kyle, Christy, Mia, two cheerleaders, who I'm going to call Barbie 1 and Barbie 2, two jocks who I'm going to call Ken 1 and Ken 2 and finally me. The table is full of cups that all have some different kind of alcoholic drink in them, and they are strong drinks, I can smell how strong they are. Smell.

"Ok so we are going to play Never Have I Ever" Asher speaks up "so basically if you have done what the person says you take a shot. Everyone got it?" He ask and everyone nods. "Cool. I'll go first. Never have I ever had sex" how original. All of us take a shot.

Next to go was was Christy " never have I ever had a three way." Her, Barbie 1 & 2, Ken 2, Kyle and Jason take a shot. Pigs.

"Never have I ever striped in a public place" that was Ken 1. Only I take a shot. Kyle, Josh, Jason and Asher all laugh and I just flip them of while everyone else looks a little shocked.

"Time square, Kyle's birthday night" I explains to them all.

Most of them just look disgusted right now and I can't really blame them. I doesn't take long for everyone to continue with the game "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex" Christy, Barbie 1 & 2, and I take a shot.

"Never have I ever held a gun" me, Kyle, the twins and Ryder take a shot.

"Never have I ever fangirled over Justin Beiber" Barbie 1&2, Christy and sad to say but Kyle take a shot.

"Dude I still can't believe you did that" Jason tells him.

"I didn't know what I was doing" he tells us all "someone put something in my drink."

I just start cracking up with laughter while everyone looks at me like I'm crazy "that was me" I tell Kyle. "I put a couple of those pills Aaron brought back from Mexico in there."

"YOU GOT ME HIGH OFF THOSE MEXICAN DRUGS!!" He screams.

"It was really funny" I told everyone "he was standing on the bar, oblivious to the world, doing he Macarena too Boyfriend" it was hard for everyone not to laugh because Kyle was sending everyone a death glad. In the end everyone was cracking up laughing (apart from Christy and Barbie 1&2 who just glared at me, which caused me to flip them off).

"Ok let's get back to the game" Dylan says once he's regained himself "it's my turn. Never have I ever gotten high" he says clearly referring to Kyle's discovery. Kyle takes he's shot really angry then me, Josh, Jason, and Dylan take one is well.