Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Waking up to a hangover and a very loud alarm isn't the best thing. Slowly I get up form the most comfortable thing in the world, otherwise known as my bed, and walk out of my bedroom to get some breakfast. Mhmm, some pancakes would be nice right now.

Walking into the kitchen I'm regretting all those beers last night. After watching the movies me and the boys, including Asher, had a few more beers and got drunk. I'm so regretting that, especially since it's Tuesday and I have school today. Yep, never doing that again.

"Well, this is something a could get used to."

"Ahh!!" I through the bowl of pancake mix that I was mixing at whoever was standing behind me. I turn around to see Asher in a pair of Jason's sweet pants, no shirt and pancake mix covering him.

"You scared the shit out off me, you dick!" I hissed in pain from the volume of my voice, it hurts like a bitch.

"Well I'm sorry but like I said, this is a sight I could get used too" he said skimming his eyes up and down my body.

For the first time this morning I look down and take in what I'm wearing. Matching red lace panties and bra. Joy. I'm standing in front of the schools player in panties and a bra. "I'm going to wake the boys" I tell him "go take a shower, we have school in 45 minutes" I say walking past him. When I'm walking towards Kyle's room I can feel Asher's gaze on my butt.

I walk into Kyle's room to see him spilled across his bed and pick up a pillow that has fallen on the floor and chuck it at him. It wakes him up but I leave to wake up the other two before he sees that it was me. I wake up Jason and Josh and walk out into the living room to see Kyle and Asher already there talking, Asher is in his cloths from yesterday with slightly wet hair from his shower and Kyle is just in his boxers. I sit down on the couch across from them just as Jason and Josh both walk in in there boxers. We really need to start wearing cloths and not just our underwear.

"Do all of you just wear your underwear around here?" Asher ask like he can read my mind.

"Pretty much" we all answer in the same sleepy voice.

"Ok..."

"You guys need to make some pancakes" I tell them all of a sudden.

"Why?" They all ask.

I sigh before answering "because this fucker" I say pointing towards Asher "scared me and now I have no pancakes so make me some dang pancakes. I'll be out in 10 minutes" I tell them walking down the hallway to the bathroom. Once again I can feel Asher's gaze on my butt.

_______

Ten minutes later I emerge from my very warm shower. I'm still slightly hung over from last night but feel better just from the shower so some Advil and I should be good for the day.

"Pancakes are ready" Jason calls through the door softly obviously a bit hung over is well. Did we really drink that much last night?

"I'll be there in a second"

Before leaving I check myself over in the mirror and I still have massive bags under my eyes and my eyes are a bit blood shoot from the lack of sleep, but I'm just gonna deal with them when I have to. Leaving the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body I make my way into the kitchen I take in the sight before me before me.

Jason and Josh are spraying whipped cream into each others mouths, Kyle is at the at the stove cooking pancakes since he has always been the best cook in our little group and Asher is sitting at the bench eating a stack of pancakes. I take a set next to Asher putting my head in my hands.