Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

"That's it?" I ask with disbelief "all of you came down here just to tell us that? Surely only a few of you needed to come down to tell us that."

The conversation about what we were going to do about the dragons was that we would wait for their next more. It took five minutes.

"Well, we did come down for other business" my father says with a slight smirk on his face. I just wanted to hit it off because of how frustrated I was.

"And what would that be?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"You seriously don't remember what's in a few days?" Laura ask shocked.

"No, should I?" I ask and see most of the people room looking at me in complete disbelief and then Ryder and Asher are looking just as confused as I am.

"It's your fucking birthday, Paris" my eyes widen at Sam's words. I really didn't forget my 18th birthday did I?

"Don't tell us you actually forgot your 18th birthday Paris" Violet rolls her eyes at me as she flips her violet hair over her shoulder.

"Umm..." I trail of and take a sip of my beer, not meeting anyone's eyes.

"God, she actually did!" My father cries out.

"Sorry?" I suggest.

Jason stands up and claps his hands together "we need to plan a party" and he walks into the kitchen, with Drake, Josh and Sam trailing behind him, leaving Kyle sitting with his girlfriend, Ryder and Asher to talk and leaving me with my father, Laura and Vi.

"So, what's new with you guys?" I ask as I sit down next to my father and Violet sits next to her mother.

"Well" Laura starts as she looks to dad and he nods at her "we were going to wait to tell you girls but I don't see why not now."

"What are you talking about?" Violet ask, saying my thoughts as well.

Instead of answering, dad and Laura stood up and started to walk down the hallway towards the bedrooms. Violet and I share a look before we both follow them down the hallway and into my bedroom.

"What's going on?" I ask as Violet shuts the door behind the two of us.

"Well" dad says "we want to tell you girls first so we're trusting you not to tell anyone until we're ready."

Violet walks over to my bed and lays down on top of all the cloths I have on there. "You're making it sound like you're dying."

"Well, not exactly" my father takes his girlfriends left hand into his right and pulls it up for us two girls to see from my bed. Violet and I both jump of the bed and start freaking out.

"Oh my fucking god" I let out. The reason we're freaking the fuck out is because on Laura's finger was a freaking engagement ring.

"It's about fucking time you bitches get married!" and people that was my soon to be stepsister. Fuck. Violet is now my soon to be stepsister.

Violet must have realized that fact at the same time because we both dived into a bone crashing hug and started jumping up and down in excitement. Soon the two of us had Laura in our hug and shortly after that we had dad in our group hug. Shortly all four of us were jumping up and down like a twelve year old girl that just got her first boyfriend.

It was sad to say that we were a bunch of gangsters.

Soon we had all calmed down and we all just enjoying the comforts of each other's arms. "Congratulations guys" I say and Violet makes a sound in agreement, "we're happy for you."