Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

As soon as that bullet hit Liam's thigh I run forward and punch Liam "MOVE, MIA!" I screamed out at the same time. Mia didn't think twice before following my orders because I knew she was already scared shitless and the demanding tone in my voice told her to do as I say.

Liam quickly recovered from the punch and flew at me, slapping me on my left cheek. The slap didn't stop me from sending a round house kick to his chest, making him fall to the floor.

I sent a hard kick to Liam's ribs before climbing on top of him and straddling his waist, not waisting anytime before sending punch after punch to his face. At one point I heard a crack, telling me that I had broken his nose.

It wasn't long after that that Liam recovered from his shock and quickly flipping us over and sent a punch to my face which caused me to let out a groan.

"You bitch!" Punch

"All this because of a stupid boy" punch.

"If you had came over to us when we offered" punch

"You could have been the best" punch.

"You wouldn't of had anyone to worry about" punch.

"You could have been one of us!" punch.

The last few words sent me over the edge and found the strength to flip us over again and I started punch him.

"Why the hell would I want to be one of you?!" I was sending punch after punch. "Why would I want to be heartless?" I sent one more punch to his face before leaving Liam on the ground, unable to get up.

I wiped a bit of blood from my chin as I looked around the room. My friends were all still in the middle of the room, Mia, Asher and Ryder looking at me in shock, Kyle and the twins were looking at me with sorrow. I quickly looked over them and looked at the four men that me and the boys had managed to get to the floor. They were all still on the floor in pain but looking towards me with a scared expression.

I turned my back on them all and looked to Liam who was still on the floor is well. I walked to the left and bent down to pick up one of the two guns that Liam and I have both manages to drop before walking back to stand in front of the disgusting man with my back to him.

I raised my gun to the man to the left of the room. "For my friends" I shot the man straight in the forehead. "My family" I shot the second man on the other side of the club as me in the same spot as the first. "I will do anything" I quickly shoot the third man then turn to the last one. "To protect them" I shoot the fourth man, leaving one more enemy in this room.

"Even if that means sacrificing myself" I pull the trigger on Liam, making is eyes go white "that was for Sean."

I let my arm with the gun in it fall limp to my side as I look at Liam's dead figure, wondering why I pulled the trigger for him but not for myself. I wanted to, but I didn't see the point anymore. I found new friends and someone that's actually filling the whole in my heart that was left there months ago. I didn't see the point to pull the trigger when my life has made a turn for the better again.

"Paris?"

I turn around at the sound of Kyle's voice with an emotionless expression on my face.

"You okay, Paris?" He ask, taking a few steps closer to me.

Instead of answering him I just dropped to the floor and hugged my knees. Kyle quickly rushed to my and sat next to me, on floor next to me putting his arms around me. "I miss him, Kyle" I say in a soft voice and the twins both walk to my side, Jason sits next to Kyle and Josh sits on my other side.

"We all do Paris" he says as Jason and Josh sit down.

The four of us sit in silence for a see seconds with Mia, Asher and Ryder all just staring at us, having no clue about what's going on.

"I never told you what his last words were, did I?" I ask the three boys and they all shake there heads, saying no. "Live fast. Die young. Be wild. And have fun" I quote and the four of us all let out a chuckle. I will never forget those words.

Never.

"He was a sucker for Luna Del Ray" Jason says letting out a final laugh before we all stand up.

"Okay, we need to do something about the club" Josh says looking around before looking at our three other friends. "Can you guys meet us back at the apartment? Well explain everything there" Mia, Ryder and Asher all nod there heads at us. "Ryder, can you drive Paris back in her car, Jason will take your bike, and Asher take Mia in your car? The three of us will meet you there."

I turn to Josh to argue but the look he sends me tells me to just shut my mouth and do what he says. I pull out of Kyle's grasp which was around the top of my arm. I take one step forwards and I stumble, not being able to keep myself up so Ryder walks forward and picks me up bridle style before leading the way out the back of the club, to our cars.

"I'm still pissed of at you" I mumble into his chest with my arms around Ryder's neck.

Ryder places a kiss on the top of my head before replying "I know, baby girl, I know and I'm so sorry." At the new pet name, I feel my tingles go through my body.

"How can you even touch me right now" I say after a few seconds of silence. I look up at his face and he's looking down at me in confusion "you just watched me kill four people and you're still around."

"I honestly don't care about that, baby girl" he says softly as he places me in the passenger seat of my Jeep. I didn't even relies that we arrived at the cars. "All I care about is that you're safe." I give Ryder a small smile and he returns it before he presses a lingering kiss to my check and he shuts my door.

Now, how could I stay mad at him when he says things like that?

_______________________________

AN: ahh here it is!!

This chapter was really hard for me to write. I knew what the chapter would be but I just couldn't really put it into words but I hope it's okay for you guys :)

I'm on school holidays for the next two weeks so I might be able to update quicker, I'm not making any promises though :/

I also just go tumblr so FOLLOW ME if you can. My username thing is NotSoPerfect83.... The same as this one.

If you guys have any questions at all just inbox me and I'll answer you as quick as I can :)

VOTE FOLLOW SHARE

So tell me how does it feel, how does it feel to be like you?
I think your mouth should be quiet 'cause it never tells the truth
So tell me, so tell me why, why does it have to be this way?
Why can't things ever change?

Whoever can guess this song (without using internet, I'm trusting you) first, I will dedicate the next chapter to you :) until next time my lovely readers...