Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

"Whatever you want Jason, it better be a matter of life or death!" The door slammed behind me, echoing throughout the apartment. "Because if it's not, I sure am going to make it one!"

"In here Paris!" Jason's voice came from the living room.

When I walked in I stopped in my tracks. "What is he doing here?" I spat and glared, not holding back the absolute hatred I felt for him at the moment. It wasn't one way through; I was getting the exact look back.

"Don't worry, I was just leaving," Ryder spat and began to make his way towards the door. He didn't make it though; a newly healed Sam blocked his way. "Let me through," his anger was rising but he was trying hard to not let it show.

I didn't know how to react to seeing this man. All I felt for him was hate with a little bit of longing. I would never admit it but I missed this man, He has grown on me and not being with him made me feel empty and lost.

I was shocked at my feelings, never having felt like this before.

Whenever we had a class at school together, one of us would skip. Whenever Ryder was hanging out with our friends I would go out to a party or bar. Sometimes Violet or Mia will join me but usually I prefer to be alone.

Drake come in now, took me by the shoulders and sat me down on the couch. "Neither of you are leaving until you make up," he gestured for Ryder to sit on the couch across from me.  "We're all sick of you two not being able to be in the same room together and when you are you're going at each other throats!"

It was true, for the past months since we returned from Las Vegas, Ryder and I haven't been able to stay in the same room without wanting to snap the others neck.

Violet was the next to chime in, quite cheerfully might I add. "We have removed all the dangerous items from the apartment so you wont be able to kill each other." I glared at violet haired girl and she winked back at me. 

I ignored my friends as they continued to talk about why they were doing this. I sat with my arms crossed and my head turned away, I was acting like a child but I was mad so it was justiciable.

Once the front door was slammed shut and locked from the outside, we were wrapped in a tight burrito of uncomfortable silence. Neither of us said a word, our pride getting the better of us.

"You're not getting out of there until you work something out!" Mia shouted from the other side of the door and I was that she would be involved in this. "So we better hear some talking real soon!"

I let out a huff of air and turned to look at my biggest annoyance. He looked quite content with glaring at me as I was with him. "What's your problem?" I snapped. I didn't know what else to say so I was sticking with the childish approach.

"My problem is the fact that the girl I have a very strong likening to doesn't seem to have a problem with being the female Freddie Krueger."