Out of The Bunker, Into a Motel

Third Person's P.O.V.

   Dean sits in the passenger's seat of his beloved Impala. Sam is in the driver's seat.

        "I still don't know why you're taking me with you." Dean comments.

        "I wanted you out of the bunker, Dean. You've haven't been outside in a few weeks."

        "Not true. You and Cas forced me to take a walk last week, with both of you, which was boring as purgatory."

        "Purgatory?" Sam asks, taking a second to look at his brother, with his eyebrows furrowed, before looking back at the road.

       "Yeah, walking with you two was like walking through purgatory by myself. Boring! People say 'boring as Hell' but Hell isn't boring, Hell is...difficult to even describe."

       "Dean...I just don't want you walking around all by yourself.."

        "Oh so now you think that I can't take care of myself?"

       "It's not that, I-" Sam starts, but Dean cuts him off.

       "Cas told about when I fell down the stairs, didn't he?? That dick with wings..."

       "He did tell me, but that's not why I brought you here with me." Sam looks over at him.

       "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just keep your eyes on the damn road."

   Sam sighs, looking at his older brother for a few more seconds before looking back at the road.

~~

   They book a motel room and get settled in. Dean finds his way to a bed and sits down. Sam sits at a small table and takes out his laptop.

       "So get this: a man at work tortured and killed a co worker. While his fiancée and him claim they were at dinner. There's witnesses for the couple at the restaurant and security footage of the kill." Sam informs Dean. Sam scrolls through the page, reading more information.

       "Okay, it's a shape shifter, why am I here?"

        "I just wanted you out of the bunker, man. You've been cooped up in there ever since the accident happened."

       "Of course I have! Would you want to go on hunts if you couldn't see a damn thing?! Especially not being able to really defend yourself?" Dean says, Sam doesn't say anything.

       "And the only thing you're doing is moving me, so I can be 'cooped' up in a place I've never been before!" Dean continues.

       "Cas and I are trying to find a way to get your sight back." Sam says.

       "I know, Sam, but until I can at least defend myself, there's no reason for me to be on hunts. Plus if you want help or something, you could call Cas." Dean says.

       "Dean, you're my big brother and blind or not," Sam starts, Dean groans.

       "Sam, don't start with that."

       "You started it." Sam tells him. Dean sighs.

       "I want you to be on hunts with me. Even if you only stay in the motel. Cas is...well, he's Cas. Not that it's a bad thing but, I'm used to having my sarcastic, asshole brother with me." Sam says, getting up from the chair at the desk and sits on the edge of bed that's next to Dean's.

   Dean lets his head fall and sighs once again.

       "You know I won't be able to go out there and ask questions with you though, right?"

       "I know. Even if I could only talk to you when I'm here, it's fine. I get bored sometimes, and Cas doesn't know half of the things I talk about."

       "Fine, whatever. Bitch." Dean mumbles after a sigh.

   Sam smiles and replies, "Jerk."

   Sam goes back to his laptop. He and his older brother talk about the case some more, occasionally drifting off to different subjects.

   After a while, they decide that it's time to go out in his Fed threads and ask some questions.

   Once Sam leaves, Dean's left alone.

   He falls asleep on the bed he claimed when he gets bored of pacing around the room.

   He doesn't hear the door open slowly, and quiet footsteps following after.

[I had to re-write this chapter about 3 times, because Wattpad wouldn't save the changes!! I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't that good. Thanks for reading!!]