It's Dean! ^_^

[Couldn't really think of a title for this chapter haha. Also, I have over 470 reads! Thank you so much! Please comment what you think of it so far.]

Third Person's P.O.V.

     Castiel walks into the warehouse, preparing to capture, and/or smite, a demon. Sam follows behind him.

     They've finally caught possible demon activity. They just had to check this out, it could be there way to Dean.

    Sam almost drops the Angel Blade in his hand when they see Dean leaning against the wall.

     His arms are crossed and is leaning against a doorframe. He smirks when he hears the footsteps stop.

                "Hiya guys!" He says cheerfully and pushes himself off of the doorframe.

                "Dean." Both Castiel and Sam say in unison and disbelief.

                "Well seems like you made it in time!" He beams and grabs a knife. "Crowley wants one of you. Mostly the dick with wings, but y'know the lover of a demon works too."

                "So you work for Crowley now?" Sam asks.

                "No, of course not, don't be an idiot. I'm working with him." Dean says and walks over to the woman tied up in a chair.

     She was unconscious, but not dead, yet. She has bloody blonde hair, her head's hanging so her face is covered by her hair. Castiel barely pays any attention to her, Dean's more important right now.

                 "You see, I need someone to be able to do all this.." He gestures to the woman in the chair with the knife,"with. I get kinda bored doing this alone. I usually wouldn't let other hunters catch me, but...ya know."

                 "Dean, this isn't you. You're not like this. We save people! We don't kill them.." Sam exclaims.

                "Oh, right!" He laughs humorlessly. "The 'family business', right?"

                "Yes!"

                "I already told you, there is no family!" Dean yells. He's is about to stab the woman in the chair when Castiel pushes him back using his grace.

     Castiel tells Sam to untie the woman and that he'll heal her in a minute.

                 "Dean." Castiel begins, "This isn't you and you know it. You hunt supernatural creatures, not innocent people."

     Dean sighs, not really listening to the dick with wings.

                "Yeah, yeah, Sam just told me the same thing a second ago."

                "It's true." Castiel says, "I know you're in there somewhere, Dean."

     Dean doesn't say nor do anything. Just stays there, since he has to. Sam wakes the woman up, her face is bruised, swollen, and bloody.

     Sam calms her down, saying that they're there to help her. Castiel walks over to her cautiously, watching Dean.

     Once he gets to her, she springs up and punches Castiel. She punches, then kicks Sam. Sam falls onto the floor.

    Castiel quickly regains the balance he lost and smites her. He looks back to where Dean was when someone grabs his neck and holds a cold blade up to it.

    Sam gets up and sees the scenario. He can't kill Dean, but he can't let Castiel die either. He doesn't know what to do. He just looks between his brother and the angel.

               "Dean, please." Castiel begs.

               "Please what?" Dean asks. Castiel throws his head and elbow back. He grabs Dean's wrist and takes the blade out of his hand and tosses it to Sam. He catches it easily.

     Dean swings and punches the angel. Castiel pins him back to a wall, using his grace again.

                "Crowley's gonna send demons any second now." Dean smiles.

                "Since when are happy about app this?" Sam asks.

                "Ever since I realized you two are nothing to me. I hate both of you." He growls the last sentence.

                 "Dean, don't you realize what they did to you?" Castiel asks, "The angels did the exact same thing to me."

                 "Then you know it's no use trying to get me back." Dean says.

                 "Dean, you're my big brother and your Cas's boyfriend. We're a family."

                 "I have no brother or boyfriend. Crowley's a better person to hang out with than you two."

      About six demons burst into through the front door. Sam grips the angel blade. He easily kills one of the demons, but the others gang up on him.

      Castiel tells Sam to shut his eyes.

     He lifts his hand, aimed up at them. Bright light goes through all the demons, smiting them.

                  "The only way you get to bring me back to that bunker is if I want to, and I don't." Dean says, now free from Castiel's grace once again. He walks around the two.

                  "Dean." Castiel says and extends his hand, grabbing his arm gently. "I know you're in there." He steps closer, in front of Dean. Sam takes a few steps back to give them space.

                  "Look, whatever feelings you're looking for, they're not here." Dean says, shaking his head slightly.

      Castiel's eyes glance at his lips, asking himself if he should kiss him. He looks up at his sunglasses and sighs.

                  "When you left, in exchange for Sam, you said that you love me. I love you, Dean. You know I do." He says and lifts a hand and cups his cheek. Dean stays still.

                  "But I don't love you." Dean says quietly, "I might've before, but I don't feel the same way, Castiel."

        Castiel sighs and hesitates before he presses his lips against Dean's, quickly healing all the scars and bruises as he does. Dean turns his head away, moving away from Castiel.

                  "Forget about me. Whatever was there, isn't here. Stop trying to get to me back."

                   "We can't." Sam interjects. "We won't stop until we have you back."

                  "Then you'll die trying. It won't happen." Dean says and walks out of the house. "Just forget about going to Hell. I'll be fine by myself."

      Castiel and Sam follow him outside, but he's gone.

       They lost him, again.