Darkness

[I really don't like discontinued stories, so I have decided that I will complete this story and create another with blind!Dean. I'm sorry that this is very short, but I just wanted to publish something.]

  •  •

Third Person's P.O.V.

   Dean walks around the bunker more often, to get familiar with it again. Castiel is usually there with him, either walking beside him or with arms intertwined. But Castiel is helping Sam out on a hunt, another Wendigo. Dean told Castiel to go with his little brother. Sam will need all the help he can get, those sons of bitches are fast and strong.

   Dean hums Metallica as he saunters through the hallways, hearing the slight echo with each step.

                               * * * * * *

      "I don't like that we left Dean by himself," Sam says. He puts the key card in the scanner and opens the door.

      "Neither do I, but we both know that a Wendigo is hard to hunt. I believe that he'll be okay," Castiel reassures him.

      "Yeah, you're right." Sam nods.

      "Do you have everything you need for the hunt?"

      "Almost, we just have to go to the store and get a few things. Then we can go to the forest and start looking for it."

   Castiel nods and sits on a bed while Sam sits at a small table and goes on his laptop. They talk about the Wendigo and the possible places it could be. How they are going to draw it out and either kill them with Castiel's angel blade or burn it to death. They both agree that they have to get this hunt done as soon as possible, to get back to Dean.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

   Dean, lying down in his bed, has a sudden rush of peace along with a presence there. He sat up slowly, not really feeling threatened by whoever the intruder is. If they were to harm him, they would've done that already.

      "Dean," a female voice calls out.

   He stands and turns towards the voice, "Who are you? How'd you get in?"

      "They call me Amara. The wardings on the bunker aren't strong enough to keep me out."

      "Who's "they"?"

      "You humans. To others I'm known as the Darkness," she says.

      "What do you want? I doubt it's just to talk to some blind dude."

      "I could help with that you know," She steps closer to man, "I have the power to do so."

      "That's not what I asked."

      "I want you to be by my side with this world has perished."

   Dean doesn't really know what to do at this moment. He knows whatever is in front of his is evil, and he has to do something.